2.15

In a small hotel, in a room on the top floor, Lin Yuan, with a piece of gauze on the back of his head, was sitting on a single sofa beside the bed.

  There were two people standing about one or two meters in front. Although they lowered their heads, they secretly looked at Lin Yuan with their eyes.

  Lin Yuan did not tell anyone in the Lin family about his return to Qidu. His parents had temporarily left Qidu and returned to their hometown. There was a reason for them to avoid each other. Not only Xu Xie, but also Cheng Hao. Both the Xu and Cheng families were putting pressure on the Lin family.

  No one can predict what will happen if we stay any longer.

  The people Lin Yuan contacted were not his. He had money, so he directly found some people who had committed crimes and had criminal records. Such people were willing to risk their lives as long as the money was enough.

  However, it seemed as if God was unwilling to help him. Man proposes, God disposes. Instead of killing Xu Xie, Xiao Bai was injured.

  If he had known that such things would happen when he went abroad, he should have taken the risk and taken Xiaobai with him.

  Time cannot go back to the past, and those thoughts can only be thrown into the trash can.

  The sneak attack failed, and Lin Yuan knew that Xu Xie would definitely be on guard, so it would be extremely difficult to get close to him next.

  But he was not going to give up like that. Lin Yuan clenched the cup tightly with his fingers. With a bang, the glass was shattered directly under the great force. The glass fragments pierced his palm, and the cold liquid poured onto his hand. Scarlet blood gushed out in an instant. Lin Yuan felt a sharp pain in his palm, and his eyes darkened completely.

  Xu Xie had forced him to this point. Even if Xu Xie was on high alert, he couldn't just give up like that.

  The worst that could happen is that everyone will die. Lin Yuan has never been afraid of anything since he was born.

  "...You just said that Shen Chen and Cheng Hao seem to have an unusual relationship?"

  "Yes, we followed him for a whole day, and Cheng Hao's expression when looking at Shen Chen was exactly the same as Xu Xie's." One person answered.

  Lin Yuan shook his head and chuckled. For a moment, he suddenly thought of Yi Rong, and also remembered that day when he and Yi Rong stayed together from day to night. After that, he never went to that hotel again because Xu Xie's men followed him closely, but Yi Rong went there often.

  I met Yi Rong before going abroad. Thinking back on it, it seemed that there was something unusual on Yi Rong's face when he talked about Xiao Bai.

  One thing that cannot be denied is that his obsession with Xiaobai indeed originated from the other's beautiful body. He has slept with many people, and Xiaobai is not the only one, but he is the only one he can't forget, otherwise he would not have tied him up and played with him all night.

  He is interested in Xiaobai. Yirong has similar hobbies to him, so it is natural for him to like Xiaobai.

  As for Cheng Hao, he has such a good relationship with Xu Xie, so maybe his situation is similar to that between him and Yi Rong.

  Not only did he want Xu Xie to die, he also wanted to snatch Xiao Bai back from them.

  Once a person like that arouses his interest, he will never be able to remain unscathed.