Extra 9

Gong Hai had many questions in his mind, but his current actions were to do whatever Xiao Bai said.

  Close the door and lock it.

  Although the door was closed, various sounds of fierce fighting could still be heard from outside. He was actually quite confused as to why he suddenly seemed to be placing all his hopes on a boy in front of him who had no fighting skills at all.

  Xiao Bai's calm face, and the look as if he had found a solution, made Gong Hai want to believe him for no reason.

  Gong Hai faced Xiao Bai and saw that the other person's eyes were fixed on him. Suddenly, Xiao Bai began to walk towards Gong Hai from a few meters away.

  He walked neither fast nor slow. In a few seconds he was in front of Gong Hai, and the distance between them was shortened to the size of a fist.

  "I know you won't believe me if I tell you directly, but right now, there is really only this one way. My ability is healing, and it can also help people with abilities grow in a very short period of time by deeply integrating with them."

  "The choice is yours. If you agree, we can live together. If you refuse, we will die here together today."

  "Don't worry, I won't blame you. If you really die, it's my fate."

  "I think you must be wondering why I'm looking for you and not someone else. Yes, I can look for other people with special abilities outside, but even if they have combined with me, the level of their special abilities will at most be the same as yours. Even you can't beat that mutant giant eagle, so it's even more impossible for them to do so."

  "How do you choose?"

  Xiao Bai raised his eyes and looked calmly at Gong Hai. There was obvious shock and surprise on the other party's face. He did not believe what he said, which was expected.

  The people outside have limited levels of supernatural powers. Time will not wait for them, and neither will the zombies.

  Gong Hai felt that these words were just a far-fetched story. If healing abilities could help people with abilities increase their levels, then why would Jian Yubo be so desperate to find crystals in mutant organisms? As long as he was the same...

  Gong Hai's face suddenly showed surprise. He knew that Xiaobai and Jian Yubo slept in separate rooms. They were lovers at the time, but they did not live in the same room. As for the past, Gong Hai always stayed with Jian Yubo and had never seen Jian Yubo and Xiaobai spend the night together.

  Jian Yubo didn't know the special nature of Xiaobai's body, otherwise, if what Xiaobai said was true, Jian Yubo would have treated this person as a treasure.

  The sound of fighting outside the door was getting closer and closer, as if it was right next to his ears. Gong Hai was undecided, but one thing was clear enough, that is, he did not want to die, nor did he want Xiao Bai in front of him to die.

  Meeting Xiao Bai here would mean betraying Jian Yubo. He, Gong Hai, had never done such a thing to betray others before.

  The boy's gaze was firm and clear, an expression not typical of a liar.

  So, maybe what he said was true.

  On one side is death, and on the other side is the possible hope of survival. Anyone who values ​​life will choose the side of life.

  Gong Hai stretched out his hand and held Xiao Bai's arm. He tightened his fingers and his voice was deep as if coming out of a quagmire.

  "I'm sorry." I'm sorry for making you make such a sacrifice.