Extra 7

"Let's continue what we didn't finish yesterday." Xiao Bai walked to Qin Haotian and stood in front of him. The distance between them was less than half a meter. Qin Haotian was half a head taller than Xiao Bai. He lowered his eyes slightly.

  The moonlight was clear and gauze-like, falling from the night sky, casting a faint halo on Xiaobai. For a moment, Qin Haotian felt that Xiaobai, who was so close to him, was a welcome he had imagined.

  Fearing that the illusion would suddenly burst and vanish into thin air, Qin Haotian did not reach out to touch Xiao Bai.

  Xiao Bai saw Qin Haotian staring at him with cold eyes. Although he didn't know what he was thinking at the moment, he could vaguely guess something.

  "...You are now at level three, and Jian Yubo is one level higher than you." Xiao Bai raised a small hook at the corner of his mouth, paused for a moment, and then said, "I hope you can surpass him as soon as possible."

  "Do you want to?"

  Xiao Bai raised his chin slightly and looked back at Qin Haotian.

  Qin Haotian's arms dropped at his sides, and his fingers suddenly clenched. He was ready to cut off his delusion, but Xiao Bai went directly to him without telling Jian Yubo. He told him his thoughts. If he took the initiative to come over, and if he retreated, it would mean he was really cowardly and timid.

  Of course Qin Haotian wanted to become stronger, strong enough to protect the person in front of him who trusted him wholeheartedly.

  Qin Haotian nodded slightly.

  Xiao Bai took a step forward, and his shallow breath hit Qin Haotian's face.

  He reached out and climbed onto Qin Haotian's shoulders, with the corners of his mouth curled up at the same time: "I will help you become stronger, you just need to give me all your loyalty."

  "Will you give it?"

  Xiao Bai's eyes, which were filled with bright morning light, looked straight into Qin Haotian's eyes. Qin Haotian looked at the other's determined and serious face and nodded heavily.

  "Not only loyalty, my life, everything I have is yours." Because of like and love, he is willing to give anything he has. Qin Haotian raised his hand and held Xiaobai's wrist.

  Xiaobai raised his other hand and placed a gelatinous object in Qin Haotian's hand. Qin Haotian looked down and found that it was a hand cream.

  "You hurt me last time, be gentler this time." This was the only lubricant he could find in his room. Jian Yubo had lubricant, but Xiaobai definitely couldn't go to Jian Yubo.

  He had his own considerations. According to what Jian Yubo had promised him, they would set off for the base in a few days. On the way, he had to help Qin Haotian's ability grow as quickly as possible, even surpassing Jian Yubo. His identity at the base could protect him for a while. As for Qin Haotian, if he had a complete showdown with Jian Yubo, he would definitely face some revenge from Jian Yubo. Jian Yubo absolutely could not tolerate Qin Haotian and him joining forces to cuckold him.

  Qin Haotian didn't think as comprehensively as Xiaobai, but he also deduced some conclusions from Xiaobai's words.

  He held Xiaobai's hand tightly. After they were silent for a while, Qin Haotian pulled Xiaobai into the house.

  With a muffled bang, the door closed and the lights went out almost at the same time.

  After some messy footsteps, there was another muffled sound, which was the sound of a body falling on the bed.