2.11

People in the room filed out one after another, and in the blink of an eye, only Yi Rong was left. He slightly curved the corners of his lips, with little change in his expression. His eyelids were slightly raised as he watched Xu Xie walking from the door into the room.

  Xu Xie didn't walk fast, and his two long legs seemed to carry a kind of intimidating power with every step he took.

  As he walked, he took off his coat, and when he took off the clothes, he waved his hands and the clothes fell onto the back of a chair.

  This room is different from ordinary restaurant private rooms. In addition to a large round wooden table in the middle, there is also a sofa, coffee table and TV on the right, which makes the space much larger.

  Cheng Hao lagged behind Xu Xie by a few steps, and when Xu Xie entered the house, he followed him in.

  He didn't take off his coat like Xu Xie did. Xu Xie was a clean-minded person and didn't care. His coat was dark in color, so even if it was splashed with other colors, it wouldn't be noticeable.

  Xu Xie walked around the round wooden table towards Yi Rong. He didn't walk fast, but his steps were steady and there was no sign of him stopping.

  There was a hint of hostility in the eyes of the man looking at him. The moment Yi Rong saw Xu Xie, he actually knew why Xu Xie came.

  This time, judging from Xu Xie's attitude, he is not going to just exchange pleasantries like he did last time when he met Lin Yuan.

  Yi Rong stood up and moved the chair behind him to the side. He was not wearing a coat. He had taken it off and put it on the sofa when he entered the room.

  Xu Xie stood about three meters in front of Yi Rong. The corners of his mouth curled up quickly, his eyes full of coldness.

  That day, Qi Dong checked into a hotel under his name because of some business. The time agreed with the client was 7 o'clock in the evening. It was still early, the weather was gloomy, and the air seemed to be moist. Qi Dong didn't like this kind of weather very much. To be honest, he didn't like this city very much. But because of someone, this was the other person's hometown. The relationship of Yin and Yang made it impossible for him to reach the other person again. He could only stay in this city, looking at the scenes that the person had seen in the past and walking on the road that the person had walked. In this way, he could ease the emotions that could not be dispelled in his heart.

  It took several years, until the moment he learned of the other person's death, for Qi Dong to finally see clearly into his own heart.

  Maybe he liked the woman at first because she was beautiful and had a sweet smile, but there are so many beautiful people. The reason why he noticed the woman was, in the final analysis, because the man was standing next to the woman at that time.

  His eyes lingered on the man, not the woman.

  But when he saw clearly, it was too late.

  After arriving at the hotel, Qi Dong took the elevator upstairs to the house where he usually lived.

  It is his private room, and someone will clean it every day, but no one will be allowed to stay there.

  Qi Dong took the room card and stepped out after the elevator dinged.

  He was alone, and he didn't really like having people around him.

  He walked to the room familiarly, opened the door, turned the doorknob, and walked in.