3.5

More than a week has passed since the accident.

  Yan Lin walked out of the mountain and called someone to pick him up.

  As for the people before him, they were dragged back when the police came to search the mountain.

  After returning to the capital, he did not go home directly, but asked the driver to drive to the police station.

  When he made a statement at the police station, he naturally concealed the fact that he was the murderer.

  While in the car, Yan Lin asked the driver about some of the statements made by Xiao Bai and Yan Xin at the police station. Neither of them revealed that they were attacked by ghosts. Naturally, Yan Lin would not take the initiative to talk about this.

  If he told them about things like ghosts, these people would most likely think he was mentally ill.

  If we can reduce trouble, we should do so.

  Walk out of the police station and get into the car waiting on the street.

  A few minutes after the car drove out, a call came in on the cell phone in my pocket.

  When Xiaobai and Yan Xin were escaping in a car, he did not arrange for a ghost to follow them in time, so he had no idea that Xiaobai had already told Yan Xin about the secret.

  I knew that Xiaobai was living in Yan Xin's house now, and I originally planned to go and pick him up.

  Just when I thought of Xiaobai, the other party called.

  Should we say that we have a rapport?

  Yan Lin slid the answer button with a sinister sneer on his face.

  "Qu You." Yan Lin smacked his lips.

  There is a small garden behind Yan Xin's house. Xiao Bai walked into the garden from the exit. He stood on the path paved with small goose-warm stones. It was five o'clock in the afternoon. Yan Xin seldom went out during this period. He handled things at home. Occasionally, he would go out for a while and come back in the evening.

  Xiao Bai had no way of avoiding Yan Xin when making this call. Yan Xin was discussing something with a few people in the study. At this moment, he was standing by the open glass window, and when he lowered his eyes, he saw Xiao Bai calling someone.

  They were not far away, so Yan Xin could see clearly the expression on Xiao Bai's face.

  "...Do you think this will work?" A young man in a suit and tie asked Yan Xin for his opinion.

  Yan Xin looked back, but was distracted for a moment, so he didn't hear clearly what the other person said.

  The man then recounted what he had just said.

  "Make an appointment with the other party and have a detailed talk with him to see what he wants specifically. There are no permanent enemies at any time."

  Yan Xin glanced downstairs and saw Xiao Bai walking quickly into the house.

  "Let me think about it. Don't move for now." Yan Xin clenched his fists and then released them in an instant.

  Yan Lin didn't take any action, and he wasn't going to take the initiative either. He had to judge the next step based on the other party's behavior.

  Yan Xin told the visitor: "Stay tuned for now, and notify me as soon as you get any news about Yan Lin."

  Yan Xin raised his hand slightly and signaled the person in front of him that he could leave.