1.7

On the hospital bed, Xiao Bai, who had treated his wounds, was leaning against the head of the bed. Xia Yan was next door. The search and rescue team and some other people who were with him left one after another.

  Only Tan Yao and Fang Qiu were left.

  Tan Yao stood beside Xiao Bai's bed, his clothes were soaked by the rain, and the handsome hairstyle he had done in the morning was also ruined by the heavy rain.

  I sneezed in the middle of the meal, and it seemed like I had a cold.

  "...Go change your clothes first. Don't worry about me. I'm fine." A faint smile appeared on Xiao Bai's pale face. His eyes were fixed on Tan Yao. He naturally hoped that Tan Yao could stay with him, but he could only think about it. How could he, how dare he let Tan Yao keep watch for him?

  It is indeed uncomfortable to wear wet clothes, but it is all his responsibility that Xiaobai is in his current condition and is injured and hospitalized.

  Tan Yao reached out and brushed back a strand of hair that fell from Xiaobai's forehead. He gently stroked the corners of Xiaobai's eyes, which were slightly red. Xiaobai's entire eye sockets were red, and it looked like he must have been crying.

  Tan Yao's pupils tightened slightly, and there was an indescribable emotion in his heart. At least before this, Xiaobai was like a plaything to him.

  Without Xiaobai, there can still be others.

  After this incident, he realized that perhaps Xiaobai was a different person.

  There are many people coming and going around him, and they all have very clear purposes.

  Of course, Xiaobai's purpose is also clear.

  Although I didn't want to covet his money, I also wanted to get something from him, his heart.

  He had never really fallen in love with anyone, it was all just a casual affair, and the same went for the woman who was pregnant with his child.

  As for sincerity, he is actually not sure whether he has it or not.

  Originally, he wanted to find another one in three or four months, or half a year, just as a toy. As long as he waved, there would be many people who would come to him voluntarily.

  Now Tan Yao feels that the time can be extended a little, to one year. After all, Xiao Bai lured the python away and saved him once.

  In return, he let Xiaobai stay with him longer.

  "Okay, I'll come back later." Tan Yao supported Xiao Bai and let him lie down to sleep.

  It was nearly five o'clock now, and only a few hours until dawn.

  Xiao Bai lay flat on the white hospital bed, his face almost the same color as the bed. Tan Yao stood up and said, "Then I'm leaving."

  With his arm being pulled by someone, Tan Yao looked back at Xiao Bai, who smiled at him: "I'm really fine, don't worry about me."

  Tan Yao nodded, and after Xiao Bai let go of his hand, he quickly left the ward.

  Xia Yan lay in bed for a while and felt uncomfortable all over. He was actually fine. He only had minor injuries, except for a severe dizziness. After an X-ray, it was found that he was fine and just needed to rest more.

  While Xia Yan and Fang Qiu were talking in the ward, they walked out and stood side by side in the hospital corridor. Xia Yan saw Tan Yao coming out of the ward and their eyes met in the air.