6.6

The instinct of a beast after catching its prey is to bite the throat, destroy, tear and destroy.

  The prey struggled, but was immediately suppressed by the powerful claws.

  The prey makes a mournful cry, but to the hunter's ears it is just a beautiful melody.

  Pull off the skin to expose the soft part of the prey, gnaw on the skin and flesh, and eat it into the stomach.

  Li Yin felt as if his soul was torn into two halves, one half floating in the void in the deep alley, and the other half remaining in his body.

  That half was floating, so he watched the whole process as a bystander, observing how the half soul inside his body controlled his body to get close to and hurt the person he liked.

  Dark, gloomy, with only one or two stars in the sky, and inky black covering the quiet alley.

  He could vaguely smell the scent of blood in the air. He saw the young man leaning against the wall, biting his lip with a forbearing expression. His brows were tightly knitted, and sweat was pouring down his forehead due to the pain, drop by drop, falling into the darkness.

  He opened his mouth, trying to stop it all. He roared and shouted, but because he was in a soul state, his voice couldn't come out.

  He felt a knot in his stomach and closed his eyes.

  However, those suppressed voices still rushed into his eardrums one after another.

  An unknown amount of time had passed before his half-floating soul was pulled downward by a great force, and then in a dizzy state, Li Yin returned to his body.

  He caught Xiaobai, whose body was limp and sliding down, and lifted him off the ground. He quickly walked to the car parked outside the alley. Li Yin carefully placed the unconscious Xiaobai in the passenger seat and fastened his seat belt for him. Then he turned to the side, sat in the driving seat, and drove the car out of the alley.

  Li Yin did not return to the Security Bureau because he knew that Xiao Bai was in this condition and there was no way he could return to the Security Bureau.

  He didn't expect that the injection of the beast-transforming potion would have the same reaction as before. If he had known it earlier, he would not have chosen to evolve in this way even if it meant death.

  He bent his fingers and then loosened them, feeling the abundant and powerful force flowing beneath his skin. He was aware of the changes in his body, and he knew that this evolution was quite successful because of Xiao Bai's help.

  But Li Yin couldn't be happy. He didn't know what kind of mood he should be in when Xiao Bai woke up.

  And he didn't know how to make up for the physical damage he had caused to Xiaobai.

  The car passed a clinic, Li Yin slowed down the speed, but when he thought that other people would see Xiao Bai's body and touch Xiao Bai with their hands, Li Yin had a strong resistance. He got off the car alone and went to the clinic to buy hemostatic drugs. Li Yin drove the car to a hotel, opened a room, put Xiao Bai on the bed, first scrubbed Xiao Bai's body with hot water, and then applied medicine to the wounds on his body.

  There were cuts on many places. During the evolution process, he could not control his own strength, and his fangs and the finger blades that emerged all cut some cuts on Xiao Bai's body. In the alley, because it was dark, he could not see it clearly. When Li Yin tore off all the clothes around Xiao Bai and saw the bright red wounds, he slapped himself hard and made the corner of his mouth bleed.