3.12

Yan Xin's soul was lying in a pool of blood, blood seeping into his soul from all directions. He opened his eyes and saw a blood-red scene in front of him.

  Unable to estimate the exact amount of time, he just felt like a long time had passed, and then at a certain moment, a strange emotion suddenly arose in his heart.

  There was anger and humiliation, all the feelings were very strong. He was clearly lying in the basement of Yan Lin's house, with nothing around him. The emotions came too suddenly, and he knew it was not because of himself, but because of others.

  This feeling is like empathy, as if he can vaguely sense the emotions of others.

  The question then arises, who is this other person?

  Without much thought, Yan Xin roughly guessed that it was most likely Xiao Bai.

  After all, he couldn't think of any other candidate except him.

  So, what happened to cause Xiao Bai to have such a big emotional fluctuation? Yan Xin's soul struggled in the blood pool. His whole body felt extremely heavy and he couldn't even lift his arms.

  But when he thought of the unknown situation that Xiaobai had encountered, he became furious. Although he and Xiaobai had not spent much time together, he felt that he understood him. Even when they were both tricked by Tang Yi before, Xiaobai's emotions did not fluctuate so much.

  Yan Xin thought that what happened to Dan Xia Xiaobai must be more serious than that time. He gritted his teeth and raised his hand. His fingers, which seemed to weigh a thousand pounds, slowly showed signs of moving.

  Blood seeped into his eyes, his pupils almost burst, and his fingers climbed up the wall of the pool, little by little. It seemed that the distance was less than half a meter. Under normal circumstances, it would take less than two seconds.

  But now, the Yin energy that had invaded Yan Xin's body was still extremely strong. It was eliminated a little by the blood, but the invisible force that shackled his soul still existed. It took him almost twenty minutes to stretch his hand out of the blood. His bent finger bones grasped the top of the stone wall, and his finger bones were so strong that it seemed like they would break at any time.

  With one hand out, Yan Xin supported the bottom, and then spent nearly half an hour to lift his upper body up with difficulty.

  More than an hour later, Yan Xin sat in a pool of blood, his hair soaked with blood, and blood flowed down from his cold face.

  After climbing out of the pool of blood, Yan Xin dragged his heavy body towards the basement door. A trail of blood was left behind him wherever he walked. The iron door was closed tightly. Yan Xin put his palm against it and touched the solid door panel. He looked up and saw something similar to a talisman paper stuck on the ceiling.

  Yan Xin stretched his arm upward to pull at the talisman paper.

  As soon as his fingers touched the talisman paper, his fingertips felt burned by an unknown fire. The piercing and sharp pain spread from his fingertips all the way to his whole body, making him shiver uncontrollably.

  He took two steps back. The talisman paper was deliberately pasted there by Yan Lin to prevent the ghost inside from leaving at will.

  Yan Xin turned his head and looked around. The room was empty. There was nothing of interest in it. There was only a pool of blood and a few broken pieces of urns on the ground.

  He stared at the fragments in a daze, then Yan Xin waved his arm into the air. The fragments flew up from the ground and, under Yan Xin's control, flew towards the talisman paper.