Extra 10

Qin Haotian knew the reason why Xiao Bai would use his body to help Gong Hai, and in extreme times, his superpowers would increase.

  He was filled with anger, but this anger was not directed towards Gong Hai, but rather hatred towards fate, mixed with hatred towards himself.

  If he was strong enough, stronger than Jian Yubo, he would take Xiaobai away directly to the base instead of staying here, putting Xiaobai in danger and letting others touch him.

  The building where Xiaobai lived was not damaged at all. Qin Haotian carried Xiaobai and went straight upstairs. He was not worried that someone would say something inappropriate after Jian Yubo came back. The person who should worry about this problem was Gong Hai, not him.

  The moment Qin Haotian and Gong Hai looked at each other just now, he sensed the other party's emotional fluctuations. When he passed by Gong Hai holding Xiaobai, the man's eyes were fixed on the person in his arms.

  Regardless of the relationship between Gong Hai and Xiao Bai in the past, after this incident, it is clear that Xiao Bai has a place in Gong Hai's heart.

  Qin Haotian left the follow-up handling of the problem to Gong Hai himself. He would not help Gong Hai. He even hoped that Jian Yubo could discover something.

  Walking into Xiaobai's room, although there was no light in the room, the water supply was surprisingly sufficient. Qin Haotian put some warm water in the bathtub, then took off Xiaobai's clothes and put him in the water.

  Qin Haotian's face was calm, and there didn't seem to be much change, but Xiao Bai could sense that the other party was on the verge of a rage. The fact was just as Qin Haotian saw. He knew that the other party could guess the reason, and he would not explain too much for it. Saying too much would instead irritate Qin Haotian.

  So Xiao Bai pursed his lips slightly, he reached out, held Qin Haotian's wrist, raised his eyes, and looked up at Qin Haotian who was bending down to apply the shower gel and applying it on his body.

  The corners of his mouth lifted slightly in a faint smile.

  Qin Haotian's eyes darkened instantly. He avoided Xiaobai's eyes, moved his hands quickly, cleaned Xiaobai's body, and wrapped him tightly with a bath towel.

  After wiping off the water stains on his body, Xiao Bai put on the clothes that Qin Haotian brought over. Without any hesitation, he put them on in front of Qin Haotian.

  Jian Yubo will be back soon, so he can't really lie in bed. His healing ability is taking effect quickly and his strength is slowly returning.

  Gong Hai buttoned it straight to the collar, but he still restrained himself and did not leave any conspicuous marks on Xiaobai's neck.

  Upstairs, Xiaobai and Qin Haotian were in the same room. They were silent for a while. Xiaobai started the topic and asked Qin Haotian what he gained from his trip. Even though he had already known about it from 96 the moment Qin Haotian appeared.

  Qin Haotian looked at Xiaobai's clear and bright eyes. What happened just now didn't seem to have any impact on the boy. He regarded it as an opportunity to help others. Qin Haotian breathed a sigh of relief and felt more pity for Xiaobai.

  He also swore in his heart that he must become strong as soon as possible and protect the person who resides in his heart.

  Don't let anyone hurt him.

  Qin Haotian explained to Xiao Bai everything that happened during his trip, and the cold feeling that had been in the room suddenly dissipated.

  Downstairs, after Qin Haotian left with Xiao Bai in his arms, the people who followed Qin Haotian gathered in front of Gong Hai. Everyone was a little curious, wondering why Gong Hai and his friends were suddenly attacked, and the reason why Gong Hai's supernatural powers had increased.

  Gong Hai naturally couldn't tell the truth as to why his superpowers grew. He could only say that he didn't know either. It might be because he was facing a desperate situation, so his superpowers were passively upgraded.

  Several people who were with Gong Hai saw Gong Hai and Xiao Bai enter a room, but later they were busy dealing with the endless stream of zombies and didn't know what exactly happened in the room. Gong Hai was their superior and had saved several people many times. Even if there were something unusual, they still kept it secret for Gong Hai.

  Unable to find out the reason, someone asked if Xiaobai was injured, otherwise Qin Haotian would not have carried him out of the house.

  As soon as the other party said that, Gong Hai gave him a fierce look, and that look actually contained a hint of murderous intent.

  "...Young Master Zhou was attacked once by a mutant bird." This was not a lie, it was indeed an attack, but it was not successful.

  No one suspected him, even Gong Hai's subordinates thought it was true. Otherwise, how could they explain why Xiao Bai, who had never fought against zombies, suddenly couldn't walk and had to be carried by someone?

  The matter was avoided like this. Gong Hai walked to the zombie group that was burnt black by the fire. He controlled countless vines to entangle the zombies one by one, dragged them up, and put them in a corner. The walls of the building behind him were severely damaged. No one lived in it, and there were no valuables stored there. Gong Hai erected several wooden walls to isolate the zombies behind them.

  Everything had not been completely tidied up yet. Jian Yubo and another group of people who had gone out in the morning came back one after another. Among the other group, someone was seriously injured and was rushed to the temporary infirmary.

  Jian Yubo opened the door of the car and got out. The air was filled with the smell of burnt meat and a thick wooden wall blocked his view.

  Gong Hai, who was far away, saw Jian Yubo looking at him, so he temporarily stopped his work and quickly walked up to Jian Yubo.

  "What happened? Was there a zombie attack?" Jian Yubo asked with his eyes fixed.

  Gong Hai knew that Jian Yubo would have this problem, so he said what he had prepared long ago.

  Gong Hai has been with Jian Yubo for almost the same time as Qin Haotian. The difference is that Qin Haotian was separated from them for a while in the middle. Jian Yubo could no longer trust Qin Haotian completely, but as for Gong Hai, he trusted him absolutely.

  Jian Yubo believed Gong Hai's words without a doubt, and finally asked, "Is Zhou Lian not injured?"

  A strange look flashed across Gong Hai's eyes so quickly that Jian Yubo didn't catch it immediately.

  "He was attacked by a giant bird and crashed into the wall. Qin Haotian sent him upstairs to his room." Gong Hai lowered his eyes to avoid the inappropriate emotions in his eyes being discovered by Jian Yubo.

  There was a subtle, barely noticeable curve at the corner of Jian Yubo's mouth. He didn't ask any more questions, turned around and left the open space where the air was filled with the stench of decay and burning.

  When he arrived outside Xiaobai's room, the door was closed. Jian Yubo raised his hand and knocked on the door twice. Without waiting for the person inside to come and open the door, he grasped the door handle and stepped back.

  A tall and thin figure was standing by the window. Sunlight poured down from the sky, casting a faint halo around the boy. The halo blurred Qi Yao's back, giving Jian Yubo a feeling that the other person was about to disappear from his sight at any time.

  He walked quickly into the house, grabbed Qi Yao's shoulders, and pulled him from the sunlight to the shade.

  "...Yu Bo, you're back?" Xiao Bai turned his head and suddenly saw Jian Yu Bo appearing in front of him, and then he smiled brilliantly.

  "Well, I heard from Gong Hai that you were attacked by a mutant bird. Are you hurt anywhere?" While asking this, Jian Yubo had already started checking Xiaobai's shoulders and arms.

  Xiao Bai held Jian Yubo's hand and smiled, "You know what my supernatural powers are. Even if you are really injured, you will be healed by now."