【World 1】Running on the grassland with the scumbag classmate

1.1

  Coming out of the bathroom and walking in the corridor, when he passed a corner, Xiao Bai vaguely heard people talking not far away. One of the voices sounded familiar. This was his first time in this room, to attend classmate Tan Yao's birthday party.

  Feeling a little curious, the two of them were not in the hall but in the corner. There was something they couldn't say in front of everyone, so Xiaobai walked over quietly and hid his body with the help of the corner.

  As he got closer, he soon heard what the two were discussing.

  "... I say, Tan Yao, you are really good. The red flag is flying at home and the colorful flags are flying outside... How many months is that woman pregnant?"

  "I went to the hospital for a checkup. It's been two months."

  "That's right, so you're going to be a father before graduation? How are you going to deal with Ye Yang? Why are you keeping him hanging? Why don't you explain things to him?"

  "What do you need to say?"

  "Last time... I thought you liked him and were together with him, but it turned out not to be the case."

  "Of course not. Who would like someone as cheap as him, who comes to their doorstep for nothing? To be honest, I was worried that he was a 1 and couldn't be suppressed, but he ended up lying flat on his own. You don't know that Ye Yang looks noble and abstinent on the surface, but in his heart he is even more slutty than those prostitutes in nightclubs."

  "Is it true? I can't really tell."

  "If I had wanted you to see this, you wouldn't have taken action earlier."

  "If you don't mind, how about I start now?"

  "Come on, she's still mine after all. When I get tired of playing with her, you can just pick her up."

  "Keep your word."

  "How about I record a message for you?"

  "That's not necessary. I don't think we can wait too long."

  "You like picking up other people's broken shoes so much? You have ideals."

  "The campus hunk of the School of Mechanical Engineering, even if he's a whore, is much better than those outside."

  The two of them talked and soon changed the topic.

  Xiaobai stood there for a while with his back against the cold wall, then turned around and walked away quickly.

  "Tsk tsk, this scumbag top is really a scumbag to the extreme. Xiaobai, have you thought about what to do? How about catching them in adultery tomorrow, catching two at once, and giving Tan Yao, this scumbag top, a slap in the face."

  System 96 squeezed out from the void, its fat and round body fluttering in the air. It looked like a panda. It was originally a gray cloud. After wandering around in the real world, it fell in love with this national treasure of country Z, so it changed itself into that appearance.

  Xiao Bai from the real world, his current identity is Ye Yang mentioned by Tan Yao and his friend. This world is a different time and space derived from the novel. It was originally a world of scum, but due to some reasons, the scum suddenly generated great resentment after their death. In order to make the resentment dissipate as soon as possible and not threaten to erode the derived world, Xiao Bai went back to the past with System 96 to perform a series of scum-abusing tasks.