1.17

It can be said that it was a coincidence that Xia Yan met Wei Chong who came with him outside Fang Qiu's house.

  Wei Chong was not alone, there was someone following him. That person was wearing a professional work uniform with a small badge of xx orthopedic institution on his clothes. After a little thought, Xia Yan knew who this person came for.

  Xia Yan only learned the news that Fang Qiu brought Xiao Bai to his home this morning. Tan Yao, who was staying in the hospital, called him and did not say what happened specifically. He only told him where Xiao Bai was currently and asked him to come over and take a look.

  At the end, Tan Yao asked Xia Yan if he knew that Fang Qiu had feelings for Xiao Bai, and Xia Yan replied that he didn't know.

  From these few words, Xia Yan vaguely realized that something must have happened in the hospital last night. He tried to ask Tan Yao, but Tan Yao remained silent.

  So that morning, he got up early and rushed to Fang Qiu's place.

  However, what he didn't expect was that Wei Chong also came.

  Judging from the situation, it seems that he is quite familiar with Fang Qiu.

  Xia Yan walked in front and rang the doorbell.

  It was Fang Qiu who opened the door. He was a little surprised when he saw several people standing outside the house. Then he invited them into the house with a calm look.

  "You're here so early?" Fang Qiu said to Xia Yan familiarly.

  After Xia Yan entered the room, he quickly scanned the room with a calm gaze.

  Fang Qiu knew what he was looking for and smiled, "He's in the guest room upstairs. He should be awake. I'll go call him."

  "Sit wherever you want." These words were directed to Wei Chong and the masseur.

  After saying this, Fang Qiu quickly turned around and went upstairs.

  Xia Yan just stood there without moving, but Wei Chong walked straight to the sofa and sat down as if he was at home. He put one hand on the armrest of the sofa, raised his eyes, met Xia Yan's gloomy gaze, but raised the corners of his mouth and smiled happily.

  Subconsciously, Xia Yan frowned.

  Fang Qiu left for a short time, just a few minutes, and when he appeared again, he was accompanied by another person.

  Xia Yan looked up at Xiao Bai who was slowly walking down the stairs holding the handrail. It seemed like he hadn't seen him for only three days. But for some reason, the moment Xia Yan saw Xiao Bai, he felt as if he was in another world.

  The boy's hands and feet were injured, so he walked very slowly. His face was pale and sickly, but his eyes were as bright as usual, like a flame burning in the dark night. When Xiaobai's gaze turned to Xia Yan, Xia Yan suddenly felt an urge to run forward and help Xiaobai.

  However, no one in the room moved. Fang Qiu was right next to Xiao Bai, his expression calm, and he showed no intention of lending a hand. Xia Yan resisted the urge and waited for someone to come over.

  Finally he walked downstairs. Without the handrail, Xiaobai walked even slower. It took him almost half a minute to walk a distance of several meters.

  Wei Chong sat quietly on the sofa from beginning to end. When Xiao Bai came up to him, he moved slightly to the left, making room for one person.

  "I brought a masseur with me on the way. If you massage your legs for a while every day, your legs will get better faster." Wei Chong spoke with concern like a friend.