4.7

Ryans' knew far more about the Iron Beast than anyone else, including Xu Liluo.

  That is what both the Federation and the Empire have always wondered. The steel beast came from other planets, and it was only by chance that its whereabouts were exposed.

  However, the opponent has always been extremely low-key. The Iron Beast can transform and can transform into human form at certain times.

  However, only some people have seen it. After the steel beasts were captured by humans, they remained in beast form until their death and never transformed into human form.

  Without the ability to communicate and exchange, and without a common language, peaceful conversations cannot take place. In order to obtain the Eternal Life Stone guarded by the Steel Beasts, they can only resort to violent means.

  Ryans once saw a passage in an ancient document.

  There are three forms of steel beast: juvenile, adult, and complete.

  They are only born, but never die. Unlike humans and most other species, they will not experience birth, aging, sickness and death, and their lives are endless. They are born with powerful strength and metal-hard physiques. It seems that their whole lives are meant for fighting, constant fighting.

  No other meaning?

  Is this really the case?

  Ryans once thought so, until slowly, when he came into contact with the steel beasts and even had several battles with them, he began to agree with the last words mentioned in the document.

  The steel beasts spend their entire lives searching for their mates. They will not take their own kind as mates, nor will they fall in love with other steel beasts. They travel across countless planets, searching for a mate that may not exist.

  This time they stayed on the human planet long enough. Generally speaking, they would only stay for one to two years. If they did not find a partner, they would take the Immortality Stone and move to the next planet.

  It seems that here, they find the partner they are looking for.

  Ordinary humans are too fragile and do not have bones of steel, so they would not be able to withstand a single claw from an iron beast. However, some alphas are different. Although alphas do not have a hard metal skin like an iron beast, their endurance is worse than many species.

  The news about the five steel beasts was essentially spread by Ryans. Of course, he wanted to get the Stone of Immortality, but apart from that, there was one thing that always lingered in his mind, a hatred. For this hatred, he betrayed his beloved, and he even betrayed his loyalty as a soldier, just to kill that person.

  That imperial alpha was very strong. Ryans was unwilling to admit that he was even stronger than himself.

  Looking across the entire empire, including the Federation, there is no other candidate like him.

  If the steel beasts were to look for a partner among humans who could withstand their desires, Ryans believed that Xu Liluo would definitely be the best candidate.

  Ryans looked up at the cave in front of him with a faint light. This would be the burial place of Xu Liluo.

  It has to be.

  Then he would retake what was his and who was his.

  The steel beast was crawling silently on the steep cliff.

  The three alphas and a giant wolf below followed it closely. The metal eyes of the Iron Beast flashed with a cold light as it stared at several invaders not far away.