2.14

Cheng Hao was driving to the company. When his car stopped at an intersection and the traffic light directly above him turned red, he received a call.

  The person who called was the person he had specially arranged to secretly protect Xiaobai after he left Xiaobai's house yesterday.

  He received a corresponding text message about Xu Xie going to see Xiao Bai in the morning. In order to avoid attracting Xu Xie's attention, he asked the man to stay away and not follow too closely.

  But he never expected that Xu Xie was clearly with Xiao Bai, but he still got into trouble.

  Cheng Hao asked the man to keep an eye on the attacker, and he immediately turned around after the red light turned green and rushed to the nearest hospital where the incident occurred.

  When I got there, it was almost half an hour since Xiaobai was stabbed in the abdomen.

  Cheng Hao asked the front desk about the location of the operating room and took the elevator up.

  The red light above the operating room was on, and there was a person standing in the corridor outside the door.

  Motionless, like a sculpture.

  Cheng Hao fixed his eyes, walked forward quickly, and when he reached Xu Xie, he clenched his fist and punched Xu Xie in the face the next moment.

  Xu Xie and Yu Guangzhong actually saw Cheng Hao coming, but his whole attention was focused on Xiao Bai in the operating room. The only thought in his mind was to pray that nothing would happen to Xiao Bai.

  Cheng Hao used all his strength in that punch, causing blood to ooze from the corner of Xu Xie's mouth. His cheeks felt a sharp dull pain and his head was knocked to the side. After being stunned for a while, Xu Xie slowly turned his head and raised his bloodshot eyes to look at Cheng Hao. The veins on Cheng Hao's forehead were bulging and his face was filled with rage.

  "If anything happens to Shen Chen, Xu Xie, I won't let you go."

  Xu Xie raised his hand to wipe the blood from the corner of his mouth. He pulled the corners of his lips, and there was endless bitterness in his smile.

  His voice was even more hoarse: "Even if I don't tell you, I won't let myself go."

  Cheng Hao opened his lips slightly and took a deep breath for a moment. He never liked to take things by force. No matter it was about people or things, he liked to make everyone happy. This time, since he and Xu Xie liked the same person, he also had a similar idea. Everyone should compete fairly. If Xiao Bai really chose Xu Xie instead of him in the end, he would naturally withdraw and would not interfere with the two of them. After all, one was the one he liked, and the other was a good friend he had known for many years.

  But in fact, it only took less than a day, and Xiao Bai was stabbed in front of Xu Xie.

  The person on the phone told Cheng Hao the whole story, so Cheng Hao knew that the attacker's original target was Xu Xie, and Xiao Bai was stabbed just for Xu Xie.

  He had never thought that Xu Xie was such a bad person. Now he knew that if the other party didn't succeed, he would definitely not let it go. Cheng Hao didn't want Xiao Bai to have any more accidents.

  In other words, he has to change his usual style of doing things.

  More than an hour later, the lights in the operating room went out, the door opened, and a doctor in a white coat came out.

  Cheng Hao and Xu Xie walked forward together, both with solemn expressions. The doctor felt his heart skip a beat when he was stared at by their gloomy eyes.