4.3

Xu Liluo raised his ice-blue eyes from the screen in front of him and looked at the robot butler standing aside.

  He wrote the core program inside the machine himself, so he can detect even the slightest changes in the emotions of this semi-artificial robot.

  For example, now, from the vaguely cheerful tone of the robot butler, when the other party mentioned the white-haired alpha, it was obvious that it liked him.

  He programmed his own preferences into the robot's core program, so it was not surprising for him to find that the butler would fall in love with the white-haired alpha so quickly.

  But it was obvious that the other party did not fully understand the identity of the alpha. He probably thought that the young man was a human like him, and he had met the young man before, so naturally, he unilaterally identified him wrongly.

  "Where did you put the person?" asked Xu Liluo.

  The robot butler answered truthfully: "The guest room next to your bedroom."

  "Wrong."

  The robot's two metal eyes stared straight at Xu Liluo.

  Xu Liluo's eyes were cold and his voice was as cold as ever: "He is not a guest. His status in this room is no different from that of Garou and the others. They are all my pets. Do you understand?"

  The robot was stunned for a moment, then lowered its head, and the whole machine instantly revealed the regret of having done something wrong.

  "I understand." said the robot.

  Xu Liluo turned his head back and continued to look at the screen.

  The robot left the room quietly, closed the door quietly, and then went to the room where Xiaobai was lying.

  The bed quilt was snow-white, and a young man with short, soft snow-white hair was lying quietly in the quilt.

  He didn't move at all, still in the same position the robot had put him down before, with the quilt covering his body, revealing a small part of his thin neck, and still that face that was so beautiful that even the machine felt palpitations.

  The robot butler slowly approached the head of the bed. It naturally remembered why it came to the room. It would never disobey Xu Liluo's order. But looking at this face, it found its heart pounding, as if the mechanical heart suddenly became like a human and could beat.

  The robot stretched out its arms, and its fingers hovered over the white-haired alpha's face. Just before it was about to touch the soft and delicate white skin, it pulled it up a little in time. It was a machine, not a human, and its fingers were completely cold.

  After looking at the peacefully sleeping alpha for a few minutes, the robot finally stretched out its arms, wrapped the white-haired alpha in a blanket, and picked him up.

  The arm was retracted, and the alpha was in its arms in the blink of an eye.

  The metal eyeballs looked down at the overly beautiful face. There were mottled red and purple marks all over the alpha's body. Even a certain hidden place had slight tears. The robot guessed what had happened in the past. It could be said that only Xu Liluo was a human who entered and exited this house. Even his subordinates would only stay for a while to report something and then leave quickly. No human had ever spent the night here. This human was the first.

  The robot even felt that he would be the only one.

  After all, he was so beautiful, with snow-white hair that no one else had, an angelic face, and even his skin color was even whiter than snow.