1.20

Xiao Bai turned his head and saw two people approaching him. One of them held a white blade in his hand hanging by his side. A flash of cold light flashed suddenly in the stuffy air of the underground parking lot.

  The car stopped less than two meters away from him. The person in the car and the person walking by, three pairs of eyes were staring at him.

  If he made any unusual movement, the other party would surely suddenly attack.

  The two men were sturdy, with resolute and cold expressions. The moment they looked at each other, Xiao Bai guessed that they were martial artists and must be very skilled.

  If his hands and feet were not injured, he might still be able to fight back. But now, the result of his forceful resistance would only result in more serious injuries.

  Xiao Bai pursed his lips and asked, "Who sent you here?"

  The voice echoed in the low-ceilinged parking lot, and no one answered his question.

  Xiaobai glanced to the side and stepped back little by little.

  The car stopped quietly. He took a step back and the two people in front of him took a step closer.

  Until my heels hit the cold, hard wall.

  Xiao Bai reached into his pocket, took out his cell phone, and wanted to dial a number secretly. The two men seemed to know what he was doing secretly and pounced on him together.

  It was completely a physical instinct. When he saw the fist coming up, Xiaobai used his hand to block it. The fist hit his abdomen directly. Xiaobai dodged to the side and his hand also moved out to block the fist that looked like it might break his ribs in one blow.

  However, there were two people attacking him. He dodged the first one's punch, but he was not so lucky with the second one.

  One of his feet was still a little painful, so he was a half beat slower in moving. This half beat caused the second man's fist to hit him directly in the chest. This blow made Xiao Bai feel as if his sternum was broken. He suddenly bent his back and reached up to grab the clothes on his chest, trying to relieve the sudden pain.

  Unfortunately, before he could touch his clothes, both of his wrists were grabbed at the same time. The cold white blade was pressed against his throat. Xiao Bai's expression suddenly froze. He stiffened his body and dared not move. Then a wet handkerchief with a pungent smell covered his mouth and nose.

  Xiaobai struggled, and his movements were very large at first, but after a few seconds, his open eyelids slowly drooped.

  In less than ten seconds, Xiaobai fell into complete coma, his head drooping and his body sliding weakly downwards.

  The phone in the bag beeped with a message again. Zhou Ying took it out and took a look. There were only two simple words in the message: "Okay."

  Zhou Ying raised her eyes and looked around the room. Except for her fiancé Tan Yao, everyone else had angry and gloomy expressions on their faces.

  Tan Yao stood between both parents and some relatives, with a cold face and an attitude of refusing to admit his mistake and cooperate. Tan Yao's father was furious and slapped Tan Yao's head so hard that his teeth broke the wall of his mouth, and a trickle of scarlet blood flowed from the corner of his mouth.

  "Tan Yao, do you know whether you are in the wrong? Zhou Ying and her parents are here now. Apologize to them immediately and tell them that you will never have any contact with that man again."