3.6

The night is long enough, but the day is never absent.

  Yan Xin has a good biological clock and wakes up around seven o'clock the next day.

  The air unexpectedly has a strong fishy smell of sandalwood. He is not wearing any clothes. Yan Xin has always been very clear about his sleeping habits. He personally does not have the habit of sleeping naked.

  Not only this, but also, he will not hug anyone to sleep.

  He opened his eyes and saw a relatively unfamiliar room first. Some memories of the night came back. He knew that this was Tang Yi's home. This was the only empty bedroom in the house, so he and Xiao Bai slept in the same bedroom.

  Xiao Bai... Yan Xin lowered his eyes. The boy lay sideways in his arms, his lips slightly red and swollen, his eyelids covered, and some tears could be vaguely seen on his face.

  As for Yan Xin's arm, his palm touched a piece of warm and soft skin. He hugged Xiao Bai's waist, and some other memories, with some bright colors, suddenly rewound in Yan Xin's mind.

  Yan Xin lifted the quilt covering the two of them a little, and saw some mottled marks on   Xiao Bai's neck and chest. Yan Xin then realized that he thought it was a fragrant spring dream last night, but it turned out that this dream was not a dream.

  Taking his arm away, Yan Xin stroked the beautiful face in front of him, which seemed to become more seductive inadvertently, and gently stroked Xiao Bai's cheek with his fingertips.

  Xiao Bai was really tired. He was tossed for half a night, and his whole body was almost broken. At this time, his breathing was shallow and light, and there was no sign of waking up.

  Staring at Xiaobai, there was still a trace of burning aroma in the air. Yan Xin had never lost control like this before. He did not stop even though Xiaobai cried and begged for mercy and asked him to stop.

  Pushing people to the peak of desire again and again.

  Yan Xin knew the reason why they all lost control without thinking too much. It must be Tang Yi.

  Yan Xin got out of bed with a gentle movement, and their clothes were scattered all over the floor. Yan Xin bent down to pick up the clothes, found his own nightgown, put it on, put Xiao Bai's clothes in order, and put them beside the bed. Then he walked towards the door.

  As soon as he opened the door, Tang Yi, who was sitting in the living room watching the morning news, looked at him.

  Tang Yi was holding a cup in his hand, and it seemed that he was ready to drink water. Seeing Yan Xin wake up and come out of the house, he slowly approached him. Tang Yi's mouth corners were quickly hooked and put down the cup.

  The TV volume was very low. Tang Yi seemed to be afraid of disturbing Yan Xin and the others, so he didn't turn it up too loud.

  "Did you sleep well last night?" Tang Yi didn't think there was anything wrong with what he did secretly. He had only one starting point, that was Yan Xin. He thought that doing so would benefit Yan Xin, so he would definitely do it.

  Yan Xin stood outside the coffee table, looking down at Tang Yi, his face so gloomy that water could drip out of it.

  Tang Yi let him vent his cold air like he didn't care about money, his face had long been tempered into a copper wall and iron wall, and he would not change after being glared at a few times.

  "You did it on purpose." Yan Xin's voice was as cold as his expression.

  "Yes." Tang Yi did not refute himself and generously admitted the fact.