6.3

Xiaobai did not confront the black dog head-on. Instead, he dodged to the side when the black dog pounced on him fiercely. At the same time, he quickly took out his cell phone from his pocket with his left hand and sent a signal. It was a special code, meaning that the place where he was was attacked by orcs and requested support.

  The attack power of the black dog in front of him is far greater than that of the berserk orc that was killed not long ago. Judging from the number of explosives, there should be more than one orc, there should be other companions.

  The positioning function of the mobile phone is always turned on, so the Security Bureau can immediately find out his current location after Xiaobai sent the message.

  Immediately notify nearby patrol personnel to rush for support.

  The black dog's sharp claws failed to hit Xiao Bai, but missed him directly. The dog's claws were so powerful that they tore the iron sheet of the car body next to it, leaving five horrible scars.

  He dodged behind the car, and as soon as the signal was given, Xiaobai raised his right arm and pointed the black muzzle of the gun straight at the sturdy body of the black dog that jumped onto the roof of the car and pressed the car so hard that it issued a shrill alarm.

  Bang, bang, bang, there were several sounds, and the black dog dodged left and right, but without exception, it avoided all of them.

  Just a bullet grazed its ear, and the pain came quickly. The black dog's sharp fangs flashed ferociously in the dim light of the basement. It jumped onto the roof of a car, and the huge impact force caused the roof to dent.

  The gunfire stopped briefly, and the bullets in the magazine were exhausted. The black dog saw Xiaobai changing bullets and felt that its chance had come. It wanted to cut this hateful human into pieces.

  The burly figure suddenly kicked the roof of the car and flew into the air, then pounced on Xiaobai extremely quickly.

  Click, there was a crisp sound, which was clearly the sound of a bullet being loaded. The black dog jumped quickly, but Xiaobai changed the magazine even faster. The specific steps were almost invisible. In an afterimage, Xiaobai even used his arm, and his left hand dragged his right wrist to send a bullet into the middle of the black dog's forehead.

  The black dog's sharp claws had already reached Xiaobai. If it was just a little closer, it would have scratched Xiaobai's face.

  However, it could even clearly sense how the bullet broke through its skin and entered its brain, and could even feel the distance the bullet traveled.

  Boom! With a loud bang of a heavy object falling to the ground, the black dog that had been so arrogant before fell down. It curled up on the ground with blood oozing from its forehead. Its beast-like body began to slowly recover its human form as the blood in its body rushed out madly.

  He returned to his previous appearance when he was still wearing security uniform.

  Xiaobai's arms dropped down. There was a safety exit behind him. He heard footsteps approaching rapidly. Xiaobai's fingers suddenly tightened, and the moment the other person's figure appeared, Xiaobai's finger bones slowly loosened.

  The person who came was Li Yin. He was patrolling in a corner of the second floor when he suddenly heard several gunshots. There was a cheerful music playing in the mall, so the gunshots were not loud and were almost covered up. However, Li Yin was different from ordinary people after all. He could tell from the sound of the music that the gunshots came from underground.