4.6

The palace guards arrived one after another. After the initial panic, both the main and secondary venues returned to silence in an instant. The invaders were beheaded one by one. A few were captured alive, but before the guards could take out the chains to tie them up, they suddenly oozed blood from their mouths and fell to the ground with their eyes closed.

  The guards went forward to check and found that the intruder had stopped breathing instantly.

  Xu Liluo's aircraft hovered above the palace, observing the situation below, but did not find any other abnormalities. It was obvious that these attackers were determined to die.

  Using the communicator to contact the captain of the palace guards, Xu Liluo found something vaguely familiar on the sword used by someone, so he said goodbye temporarily, and the aircraft turned around from the palace and flew to the south.

  When the attack first happened, Xu Liluo thought that the Federation had sent people to rescue Xiao Bai, but when he saw Xiao Bai preparing to jump off the city wall alone, he rejected this idea. In addition, with the sword, he already had a target in mind.

  He had originally planned to let them jump around for two more days, but they were in such a hurry to come up and die. He had always been kind-hearted, so he had to help them.

  The aircraft glided through the night sky at high speed. Xu Liluo notified his adjutant to bring some soldiers and meet him at a certain location.

  After a while, although my body was still numb from the huge electric current, at least I could lift my fingers.

  However, despite this, Xiaobai still sat quietly on Xu Liluo's lap, without any excessive movements. His face was completely calm, and even if you looked closely, it was difficult to see his true emotions.

  Xu Liluo knew that Xiaobai still had no intention of surrendering. Although he did not resist on the surface, he would probably point the tip of the blade at him as long as there was a suitable opportunity.

  Xu Liluo was not worried about this, but was secretly looking forward to it.

  After crossing a turbulent river, the aircraft arrived outside a house that looked like an ancient castle. Someone who was watching upstairs discovered the landing aircraft and immediately sounded the alarm. The sharp sound of the alarm woke up everyone in the house.

  After just a moment, the tightly closed door opened, and a man in civilian clothes walked out with a pistol in his hand.

  After taking two steps, he saw the eye-catching white eagle logo on the aircraft and knew it was an Imperial aircraft. In addition, the hatch opened and a man in the uniform of an Imperial Army officer came out. He immediately understood what was going on.

  Bang, bang, bang, sharp gunshots rang out.

  The tall imperial officer waved the long sword in his hand, and the bullets were deflected by the back of the sword. When he finally got close, the rebels could see clearly that the man was Xu Liluo, who was once called a devil.

  This man possesses absolutely powerful strength. So far, no one has ever won against him. In the eyes of the rebels, Xu Liluo is equivalent to the god of death.

  Some people actually disagreed with the surprise attack on the palace. They thought that time was too tight and preparations were not sufficient. Those who went were simply going to die. But they completely ignored the advice. The empire killed their families and loved ones. As long as they could kill any one of them, it would not matter if they could not come back.