2.3

But what does it matter if she is still alive and well? Not to mention that she is a returning lover, Xu Xie doesn't like the little tricks she has hidden in her mind.

  He was able to figure out his whereabouts and they appeared in front of him one after another, so he could tell at a glance what he was thinking.

  The man in his arms couldn't hide his love in his eyes, or maybe it could be said that he just wanted him to see it.

  Xu Xie sneered in his heart and was about to let go of his arm, but the person in front of him was tactful and left first.

  His body was shaking and he could hardly stand steadily. After all, he had followed Xu Xie for half a year and knew what type of person Xu Xie preferred. It was a pity that he used him at the wrong time.

  Since the man wanted to step back, Xu Xie naturally had no reason to go over to help him. He just watched coldly, waiting to see what the man would say.

  Xiao Bai did not say much. He was always able to see the big picture from the small details. In just a moment, he noticed the amusement flashing in Xu Xie's eyes. He did not intend to take any action by taking advantage of this accident. He just wanted to deepen Xu Xie's impression of him, that was all.

  "Yes, I'm sorry." Xiao Bai raised his eyes to look at Xu Xie, and immediately lowered his gaze as if he was scalded. His long eyelashes half-covered his eyes gently, showing the appearance of a weak person vividly.

  Xu Xie's voice came with a hint of laughter: "It's okay."

  "Thank you." This was the second sentence Xiaobai said.

  His arms were shaken repeatedly, and Xu Xie turned his head. The new boy blinked his beautiful cat-like eyes and pouted his mouth slightly, obviously showing some jealousy that he was talking to Xiao Bai.

  Xu Xie is always willing to say loving words to his bed partner as long as he is not tired of her.

  "Are you angry? He's not half as pretty as you. It's you I like now."

  The boy was hugged by Xu Xie around the waist and whispered sweet words in his ear. His face turned red in an instant, but at the end he still couldn't help but glance at Xiao Bai with a proud and contemptuous look, as if he was announcing his victory to Xiao Bai.

  Just like a puppy, if you give it a little sweetness, its tail will stick up in the air.

  Xiao Bai bit his lip, lowered his head even lower, and clasped his hands tightly on a table beside him to support his dizzy body and prevent himself from falling down.

  Xu Xie hugged the boy and passed by Xiao Bai. As soon as the boy walked away, he took a deep breath.

  Back to the fusible.

  It should be said that the angle from which Yi Rong was sitting was particularly good, as he happened to have a clear view of the scene in which Xiao Bai bumped into Xu Xie.

  His eyes were slightly deep as he watched Xiao Bai walk into the sofa without saying a word. He didn't even bother to ask him to move aside and just walked straight into the sofa and sat down.

  Xiaobai hunched his shoulders slightly, staring at the opened beer on the table. He reached out and took a bottle and poured it into his mouth.

  The feeling of loss and sadness around him became much stronger as the wine gradually settled into his body.

  After finishing one bottle of wine, Xiaobai went to get the second bottle. He drank three bottles in a row, and the light in his eyes was not focused.