3.13 (End)

He raised his arm and brought the dagger in front of his eyes. The scarlet blood on the blade quickly disappeared as the soul of the ghost stabbed by the knife flew away. In the end, only some blood was left on the blade, which belonged to Xiaobai himself.

  The cut on his palm caused blood to drip down his fingers onto the ground. He clenched his fist and held the knife handle with his other hand.

  The blade was smooth and transparent. He raised his eyes and looked at his face reflected in it.

  It was still a strange face that did not belong to him. He traveled through countless unreal worlds, always possessing the bodies of others. It had been a long, long time, so long that he himself could not remember the exact time. He had not had any contact with the people in these worlds with his real self.

  Putting down his arms, Xiao Bai straightened up and walked towards Yan Xin who was standing a few meters away from him.

  The knife was in his hand, hanging at his side.

  Coming in front of Yan Xin, Xiao Bai raised his hand and put his arm around Yan Xin's neck.

  Then he curved his lips and raised them up.

  It was the same cold touch, but because of the strong emotions in the other person's eyes as he stared at him, Xiaobai seemed to feel a little warmth.

  He always knew that all this was nothing, so he controlled his heart from the beginning.

  Don't hate anyone, don't like anyone, and don't care about anyone. This way, when you separate, you won't feel reluctant and you won't have the thought of looking back.

  Sometimes he wanted to make some changes, but the idea didn't last long before he rejected it himself.

  There is no need for anything. He has infinite life and has already obtained enough. He cannot desire anything else.

  He has always believed that to get something, one must pay a certain price.

  There is never anything that comes without hard work.

  Yan Xin didn't move his hands at first, and Xiao Bai just pressed lightly without any follow-up action. After about ten seconds, Xiao Bai stepped back with a smile, with tenderness in his eyes. However, Yan Xin only felt a pain in his heart due to this tenderness, as there was a certain determination and indifference in the tenderness.

  Yan Xin hugged Xiao Bai who had pushed him away, held him in his arms, lowered his head, kissed him again, and sealed the relationship with a kiss.

  I pried open Xiaobai's teeth, stuck my tongue inside, and felt the emotion that was lost and regained.

  Xiao Bai put his arm holding the knife around Yan Xin's neck, and they hugged each other and kissed.

  After the kiss, Yan Xin bent down, put one arm around Xiao Bai's legs, and put the other arm across his back, and lifted him off the ground and left the room.

  When they walked to the outer living room, the two who had been knocked down before had already climbed up, but judging from their expressions, they were seriously injured. When the three ghosts saw Yan Xin carrying Xiao Bai out, they all turned their eyes over.

  Yan Xin's handsome face was covered with frost and snow. He put Xiaobai on the sofa and stroked Xiaobai's cheek with his fingers.

  "Wait a moment before leaving." His eyes were full of affection, but when his gaze moved from Xiao Bai to Li Xuan, Lian Yu and others, his expression suddenly changed.