4.2

"...What a beautiful and tempting gift."

  Xu Liluo walked up to the unconscious federal alpha officer. The young man was in a coma due to the injection of drugs, and two imperial soldiers were holding his arms on his left and right.

  His head hung limply, and his snow-white hair fell down, covering half of his forehead.

  Before, he had only seen a rather blurry back view, but from the other party's tall and thin figure, Xu Liluo guessed that this alpha would not be too bad looking.

  Unexpectedly, after seeing the young man up close, even Xu Liluo, who had seen many beauties, had to admit from the bottom of his heart that this person was one of the most beautiful people he had ever seen.

  In addition, he was born with beautiful pure white hair. Xu Liluo raised his hand and took off the white gloves on his hand.

  Every soldier on this battleship is Xu Liluo's confidant, and he does not hide his emotions and actions in front of them.

  Reaching out his hand, Xu Liluo stroked the handsome face, and raised his fingers upwards to expose the other's entire face.

  Almost all eyes were focused on them. The purpose of this trip was to deal with a group of rebels entrenched in the southern border of the empire. With just a few shells, the entire town would be razed to the ground. The residents there lived with the rebels, sheltered them, and concealed the truth, which meant they were accomplices and would be punished the same way as the rebels.

  It's not that he really likes killing. His actions are all based on one goal, which is to wipe out the roots and leave no one alive.

  As for letting those federal soldiers go just now, that was not his goal, so he let them run away.

  Over the years, his hands are already stained with the blood of countless federal people, and he doesn't mind having a few more enemies.

  Besides, he already had what he wanted.

  The skin under the fingertips was slightly warm and felt extremely good to the touch. It was a delicate, fair face with a high nose bridge and rosy lips. The lips were bright red, without any dye. Set off by the smooth white hair, it was like red plum blossoms blooming on a branch in the snow, which made people's hearts skip a beat.

  Xu Liluo has always liked beautiful things. White is his favorite, and red, like blood, is also his favorite.

  After this unexpected gain, Xu Liluo felt much happier.

  He hadn't felt so happy in a long time and was grateful to the person in front of him.

  Thanks to the Federation for training him such a person who seemed to be molded completely according to his ideas.

  Because they were close to each other, Xu Liluo could faintly smell a sweet fruity scent in the air. It was not coming from his subordinates. Because they were all alphas, the pheromones on their bodies were actually contradictory to each other in a certain sense. Not to mention that they smelled good, they generally repelled each other.

  Xu Liluo released his grip on the unconscious alpha's chin and instead put his arm around the back of his neck. His fingertips searched behind him and touched an extremely tiny gonad buried under the skin. This gonad is present in all three groups of people: alpha, omega, and beta. The gonads of omegas are more obvious than those of the first two.

  Because of the pheromones, Xu Liluo almost mistakenly thought that the federal alpha in front of him was an omega disguised as an alpha, but he was wrong.