1.10

Although Xiao Bai and Fang Qiu had had close contact a few days ago, in reality, they were not close to each other.

  After Xiaobai climbed up the stairs, the two met, and without any extra conversation, they walked to the entrance on the other side one after the other.

  Fang Qiu knew that Xiao Bai came to him for some deep-seated reasons. Maybe Xiao Bai knew that Tan Yao was with a woman, or maybe he was a slut himself and Tan Yao alone could not satisfy him.

  This does not cause any loss to Fang Qiu. Even if Xiao Bai wants to use their relationship to do something one day, he will be happy to see it happen.

  Life is always too boring, it's nice to have some unexpected things occasionally.

  It was around one o'clock. The earliest class in the afternoon started at two o'clock. The doors of many classrooms were locked and the corridors were empty. Only occasionally could one see one or two people walking by through the window.

  Fang Qiu and Xiao Bai came to a classroom at the end of the corridor. This classroom had no multimedia and was usually used for self-study.

  The door was locked from the inside, the crutches were placed against the door, and the book that Xiaobai brought was also placed on the table.

  There is a huge locust tree planted outside the window, and its dense leaves cover the window tightly. People in the classroom cannot see outside, and people outside can hardly see inside.

  But because it was on the third floor, there was a corridor not far below, and he could vaguely hear people passing by from time to time, and their voices clearly reached Xiaobai's ears.

  And Fang Qiu seemed to want to make some noise deliberately, forcing Xiao Bai to let out a low moan from his throat every time. Most of the sounds were blocked by his fists, but one or two still spilled out.

  The result was that Xiaobai's whole body tensed up due to nervousness.

  The time spent here was equal to the previous two times. Xiaobai came down from the window and moved to the chair. It took so long that he wanted to protest out loud.

  Fortunately, he doesn't have to do any work. If he had, he would probably have gone on strike.

  He threw the transparent bag filled with heavy and turbid objects into the trash can. Sweat dripped from his forehead. After everything stopped, Xiaobai felt that his other leg was about to become lame.

  Two hundred yuan is too cheap. He should have added a zero to it. By that calculation, he would have paid off the debt he owed Fang Qiu before. So he could put forward some of his own opinions here.

  For example, disabled people cannot be bullied. At least they should find a comfortable and soft place. The school classroom is full of rocks. He feels pain in many places now, especially the buttocks that were hit by the window bars.

  Xiaobai used trembling fingers to button his clothes. His fingers were numb and his finger bones were weak. It took him several minutes to button several buttons properly.

  He was so focused that when he looked up and saw that another person in the classroom had not left yet, Xiao Bai was so shocked that he forgot to react.

  Fang Qiu left right after the previous two classes. He also has two classes later, and the classroom is on the fifth floor of this teaching building.

  The multimedia classrooms are probably not open at this moment. There are still more than 20 minutes before class starts. Going anywhere else would mean waiting, so it would be better to just sit here.