2.7

Xu Xie frowned and remained silent for a moment. A few meters away, Lin Yuan looked provocative and interested. Suddenly, Xu Xie's brows relaxed. He secretly found himself quite funny. It was so easy for Lin Yuan to provoke his emotions. This was not in line with his usual style of doing things. At least he should not do it himself. It was completely lowering his status. When did he, Xu Xie, need to do this?

  Xu Xie smiled silently, then looked at Lin Yuan. They were about the same height, so they looked at each other at eye level.

  "That's true, actor, but everything has its label. Now that person is mine, you acted on your own without asking for my opinion. It's your fault, Lin Yuan."

  Xu Xie suddenly seemed not to be angry anymore, and the smile on Lin Yuan's face faded a lot. He was not afraid of Xu Xie, and he happened to be free recently, so he was afraid that Xu Xie didn't care.

  The more you care, the better.

  "Then what do you want to do? You brought people here, are you ready for a fight?" Lin Yuan said calmly.

  Xu Xie shook his head. If they had to solve everything by fighting, then they would be no different from the wild beasts in the jungle. Since they were wearing human skin and neat and bright clothes, they had to follow the established rules.

  "Of course not." But Xu Xie didn't say much about how to solve the problem. He waved to the person he had called to get in the car, and he got in as well.

  The glass window was rolled down, Lin Yuan lowered his eyelids and met Xu Xie's eyes.

  "Heh." Lin Yuan's mouth twitched and he chuckled meaninglessly.

  Xu Xie said to the driver: "Drive."

  The car passed by Lin Yuan and sped away into the distance.

  Yi Rong, who had been a bystander, walked up to Lin Yuan. He thought something was going to happen here, but it turned out to be just a lot of noise but little action.

  That's right, this is in line with Xu Xie's usual style. If the two sides really start fighting, it would be a lowering of one's status.

  And it was all for an unknown little actor.

  "I'm more curious." Yi Rong blinked and asked, "What kind of person is he? You and Xu Xie almost came to blows over him. What's his name?"

  Lin Yuan had someone conduct a thorough investigation and naturally found Xiao Bai's name, as well as a lot of other information about him.

  "A not-so-famous little star, Shen Chen." Lin Yuan said.

  When he first heard the name, Yi Rong's expression did not change. After a second or two, he shook his head in surprise.

  And he kept smiling, and it was clear from his expression that he knew the other person.

  "You know him?"

  "I know." Yi Rong smiled so much that his eyes curved. "Not only do I know, I've also had contact with him. If it's him, then it's easy to understand."

  Lin Yuan looked at Yi Rong and saw that his face was full of understanding, and he had a guess in his mind.

  "You..." After a pause, "Are you also..."

  "How was it? Did you have a lot of fun?" Yi Rong's topic suddenly changed to a strange direction, and Lin Yuan's eyes deepened a little.

  I immediately understood what fusible meant.