2.13

The car was driving from the suburbs to the city. Xiaobai had exhausted his energy so quickly that he fell asleep in the back seat, curled up in exhaustion.

  He was covered with Cheng Hao's coat, which was stained with some weeds.

  Cheng Hao's eyes were dark and he glanced at the interior mirror from time to time to see the person sleeping peacefully with his eyes closed.

  He tapped his fingers silently on the steering wheel, considering whether to send Xiaobai back to his residence or arrange another place for Xiaobai.

  Xiaobai was sleeping very soundly. When the car stopped, Cheng Hao carried Xiaobai out of the car, but he didn't wake up.

  However, Cheng Hao took a few steps towards the door when he suddenly stopped and the expression on his face changed in an instant.

  Just in front of an open space outside Cheng Hao's house, there was a man standing upright.

  Obviously, that person noticed Cheng Hao and the person he was holding in his arms first. At this moment, his expression became completely gloomy, and there seemed to be a dark aura spreading across his face.

  Cheng Hao lowered his eyes to look at the person whose cheek was pressed against his chest. Xiao Bai had his eyes closed, his eyelashes were long and thin, and there was a hint of darkness under his eye sockets. He had hugged him in the past, but after not seeing him for a few days, he felt a lot lighter.

  Holding the person in his arms, he paused for a moment, then followed Cheng Hao and walked towards Xu Xie who was standing opposite him.

  Xu Xie's pupils were tightly contracted. Yi Rong was locked up in a place by him, and the current situation was a direct confrontation between him and the Yi family. Xu Xie called Cheng Hao and wanted to discuss it with him. Let him take the responsibility of this matter. It was originally his private matter. Cheng Hao was a bystander from beginning to end, and this mess had nothing to do with him.

  Unexpectedly, the call was connected but was immediately cut off. Xu Xie felt a little uneasy, worried that something might happen to Cheng Hao, so he drove over directly.

  But I didn't expect to see this scene.

  His good friend was with the person he liked, and Xiaobai was wearing Cheng Hao's coat. None of them were inexperienced. Just one glance and they could tell what had happened between Cheng Hao and Xiaobai not long ago.

  The corners of Xu Xie's lips stretched, and the arc of sarcasm was obvious.

  "Let's talk inside." Cheng Hao said in a calm voice as he brushed past Xu Xie's shoulder, his expression no different from before.

  Xu Xie turned his body as Cheng Hao walked, and only followed him when Cheng Hao opened the door and carried the sleeping Xiao Bai into the room.

  After entering the house, Cheng Hao did not stop. He carried Xiaobai all the way to the bedroom, put him on the bed, covered him with a quilt, brushed away a strand of hair that covered Xiaobai's eyes, and stared into Xiaobai's eyes with strong and unshakable affection.

  I don't know when love started, and it will never end.

  Walking out of the bedroom and closing the door gently, Cheng Hao turned around and saw Xu Xie already standing in the living room.

  Cheng Hao and Xu Xie just stared at each other from a distance.

  Xu Xie pursed his thin lips tightly, his eyes filled with piercing ice.