【World 3】Running on the grassland with the scumbag Cinnabar Mole

3.1

  Extra

  On the day the coffin was buried, there were not many people at the cemetery. Apart from the people doing the burial, there were only four other people.

  The four of them were wearing the same black clothes, suits or casual wear. No one spoke, and they all stared at the coffin placed underground.

  There lay a person who had once stirred their hearts, but God was not kind to him, and he passed away in such a way and at such a young age.

  Cheng Hao stood next to the others. He actually had a premonition a long time ago that no matter how hard he tried, he probably wouldn't be able to save Xiao Bai's life. When the person really disappeared from then on, leaving only a cold and stiff corpse, he realized that his feelings for Xiao Bai were probably deeper than he thought.

  He also understood very well that the dead could not be resurrected.

  Hate? Of course he hates. If Qi Dong hadn't come out and interfered, Xiao Bai might not have died now, and he might still be able to have his warm body.

  However, Cheng Hao raised his eyes and looked at Qi Dong, and saw that he looked haggard. He had suffered no less trauma than him. He had finally found a replacement, but in the blink of an eye, he lost his life.

  The coffin fell into the ground, and Xiazangyuan took a shovel and shoveled the dark soil into the pit. Cheng Hao turned around and walked down the mountain.

  When walking down a nearby staircase, Cheng Hao suddenly paused.

  Turning his head to a certain empty space on the upper right, Cheng Hao inexplicably felt as if he was being watched, and stared at it with narrowed eyes.

  The mountain breeze blew over, ruffling a few strands of hair on Cheng Hao's forehead, and he felt a slight chill on his neck. Cheng Hao stopped for a short while, then retracted his gaze and continued to descend.

  As his figure became smaller and smaller, the air unexpectedly twisted at the place where he had just looked, and two light-colored, transparent figures appeared.

  "Strange, he can actually sense you." 96 hugged his front paws across his chest like a human, staring at the direction where Cheng Hao left.

  Xiao Bai was also slightly confused, but he had a hunch that he would not be able to find the answer, so he just looked at Cheng Hao's back for a while and then looked away.

  There were three men standing side by side in the field of vision, all motionless.

  There was a dull pain in the place in his abdomen where he had stabbed himself. Xu Xie did not see Xiao Bai for the last time. From the time he was imprisoned until now, all he had seen was Xiao Bai's pale dead face.

  Xu Xie clenched his fists tightly. He felt a dull pain tearing his heart apart, making it almost impossible for him to breathe. He wanted to cry, but his eyes were dry and painful, and no tears came out.

  There were also bruises on his finger bones, which were caused by himself the previous night when he had trouble sleeping and lost control of his emotions.

  He knew who the real culprit of Xiaobai's death was, he knew it better than anyone else.

  He clenched his fists fiercely. He would make that man and Xiaobai fight to the death.

  Xu Xie took a step back towards Xiao Bai's grave, then leaned forward with his upper body, bent over and paused for a few seconds, stood up, and left from behind Qi Dong and Yi Rong.