4.4

"Some light." Xiao Bai opened his eyes and looked at the darkness in front of him.

  96 squeezed out from the darkness, and the two furry ears on the top of its head turned into light bulbs, emitting bright light, illuminating the entire humid cave clearly.

  At the same time, the huge python, which was more than two meters away from Xiaobai, with its upper body standing upright and its scarlet tongue spitting out, was clearly photographed.

  The python stood upright, taller than Xiaobai who was sitting. Xiaobai had to tilt his head slightly to see the python's cold eyes.

  The python's body was motionless, ready to attack at any time. Xiao Bai slowly adjusted his movements, kneeling on the ground with one leg with the other leg bent. He held a piece of glass tightly in his right hand. The edges of the glass were sharp, and the pain spread from his palm to all parts of his body.

  With their minds highly concentrated, the man and the snake faced each other quietly, and then, with the sound of a drop of water falling to the ground, the two sides launched an attack together.

  Xiaobai's target was the python's seven-inch area, below which was the python's heart. As for the python, its target was Xiaobai's neck. The python's tail slammed heavily on the ground, and its entire body swam at a very fast speed. In its open mouth, the snake's teeth were sharp, and it contained snake fluid that could instantly paralyze a person.

  When the python pounced on him, Xiaobai suddenly pushed off the ground with both feet at the same time, and his body flew up from the original position, flipped in the air, and then landed on the back of the snake. The snake turned its head and its huge tail flew towards Xiaobai. Xiaobai dodged, arched his back and rushed towards the python from behind like an arrow.

  The python quickly turned its body and greeted Xiaobai with its sharp fangs.

  Xiao Bai landed on the ground, and with a thrilling move, his arm brushed past the python's fangs.

  The body of the python was exposed in his sight. He found the location of the opponent's heart, took a step forward, and stabbed down with his right hand. The glass piece pierced into the snake's body with great force. The severe pain made the python struggle violently, and even made a slight sound similar to pain.

  Xiao Bai held the piece of glass and scratched the snake's body with undiminished force until he slashed its heart.

  At the same time, the glass also cut his palm. He slowly pulled out his right hand, and his blood mixed with the python's blood.

  Exhaling heavily, Xiao Bai walked to the wall and sat down against it. The ground and the wall were cold and damp, but the battle just now had almost exhausted all his strength. The torn wound under his body seemed to show signs of tearing again during the intense movement, and hot and wet liquid flowed out.

  His chest rose and fell noticeably, Xiaobai lowered his eyes, and his left hand pressed tightly on the palm of his right hand.

  96 popped up and saw that Xiaobai's forehead was sweating from the pain, so he offered a suggestion: "If the snake liquid is used in small amounts, it can temporarily relieve the pain."

  Xiao Bai opened his eyes, his gaze was completely indifferent, although his lips were slightly pale, his eyes were brighter than before.

  The pain was so slight that it seemed that the wounds were not too deep. However, one was in the palm of the hand and the other was in a private part, both of which were relatively vulnerable areas. The pain was piercing. If Xiaobai had to endure it, he could actually do it. He had suffered more serious injuries than this many times in the past.