3.11

This was the first time this had happened, and Yan Lin had no effective way to quickly clear the negative energy from Xiao Bai's body.

  As for Yan Xin, Yan Lin's gloomy eyes shifted from Xiao Bai to Yan Xin's face. Black yin energy could be vaguely seen under the young man's face.

  That was someone he once cared about, and he had fantasized countless nights about what he would do if he could get her.

  But at that moment, it was particularly strange that when the person was in front of him, he did not seem to have the strong desire to possess him immediately as in the past.

  Yan Lin waved and called Huang Chao over.

  "Send Yan Xin to the basement and put him in the blood-letting pool." Yan Lin was not in a hurry to clear out the Yin energy that had invaded Yan Xin's body. Yan Xin was no longer a human being. The Yin energy could only restrict his movements but would not take his life.

  Huang Chao walked up to Yan Xin, pulled up the soul that was sleeping with eyes closed, and half-hugged Yan Xin to go to the basement.

  "You all go out first." Yan Lin said to the other two ghosts.

  The two ghosts looked up at Yan Lin, without any objection, and walked out of the house.

  The room was empty in an instant, with only Yan Lin and Xiao Bai, who was lying quietly on the sofa with his breathing almost imperceptible, left.

  Yan Lin came to Xiao Bai, bent down, stretched out his arm, and gently stroked Xiao Bai's smooth face with the back of his hand.

  The existence of this person brings about great changes, which always shake his thoughts unconsciously.

  Regardless of my feelings towards Xiaobai, whether I like him or not, I just want to be able to see him anytime in my life.

  In the mountains, Yan Xin took Xiao Bai away from him. The first feeling he had was anger. He was angry that Yan Xin had snatched away something that belonged to him in front of him.

  His private property.

  Yan Lin moved his fingers to Xiao Bai's lips. Due to the Yin energy entering his body, Xiao Bai's lips turned slightly purple. His face was so white that it was almost transparent, and the blue blood vessels underneath were faintly visible.

  This body is still alive, with a heart-throbbing warmth, unlike those dead things. Yan Lin lowered his eyes and stared at Xiao Bai's face. He felt a sense of satisfaction in his heart, as if he felt happy just by looking at Xiao Bai.

  Yan Lin leaned over, lifted Xiaobai's upper body off the sofa, and held him tightly in his arms.

  His lips vaguely kissed Xiaobai's hair.

  Two days passed like this. During these two days, Xiaobai had been sleeping soundly, showing no signs of waking up, and his vital signs seemed to become weak.

  Yan Lin knew that if he still wanted to hug Xiao Bai's warm body, he needed to find a way immediately, otherwise he would only have to touch his cold body.

  Yin energy accumulated in the body. Yan Lin found two methods. One method would take a long time and there was no guarantee that Xiaobai could hold on to the end. The other method would be quick, but... when it came to implementing it, Yan Lin didn't want to see that scene from the bottom of his heart.

  He didn't want to see any outsider touching Xiaobai's body.

  Xiao Bai was lying on Yan Lin's bed, with a soft quilt covering him. He had been sleeping for two days. His face was as pale as a piece of paper, and his breathing was so weak that it was almost undetectable if you didn't get close to him.