6.4

The sound of countless cars colliding with each other attracted everyone nearby almost instantly.

  Including two people hugging each other affectionately in a car parked on the side of the road.

  Feng Qin loosened his hand, turned his head, and looked out the car window. Through a distance of several cars, he saw the unhappy man a few meters away. Although this was the first time they met in real life, Feng Qin was not unfamiliar with Li Yin. He had seen Li Yin's photo and even knew all the details about him.

  Only then did he realize that this half-orc whose parents had both passed away seemed to like someone like him.

  Feng Qin's lips curled up slightly, as if smiling but not smiling. That calmness fell into Li Yin's eyes, and he could only feel the disdain and contempt from the other party's bones.

  Li Yin's pace slowed down slowly. After a moment of impulse, under Feng Qin's cold gaze, Li Yin immediately realized what he wanted to say and what he could say.

  He could tell at a glance that Feng Qin was an orc, and he didn't believe that Xiao Bai didn't know this. Xiao Bai was so nice to a half-orc, and even let him live in the same room with him. Li Yin knew that it was not because Xiao Bai had any special feelings for him. He had always wanted to ask Xiao Bai why he was different from other humans and could accept his half-orc identity so easily.

  It turns out that this is the reason.

  Because the person he likes is an orc, he treats him differently from others.

  Or maybe if he wanted to find out, he should thank that male orc.

  Li Yin stood next to a car with its headlights smashed. He pursed his lips, then turned quickly and left the street.

  The figure disappeared so quickly that Feng Tan felt it was as if the person had lost a battle and was fleeing in panic.

  Xiao Bai was sitting in the passenger seat. Maybe because of the angle, he didn't notice Li Yin coming at first. The other party stayed for no more than half a minute, and when Li Yin's figure completely disappeared, Xiao Bai didn't see him either.

  The passionate intimacy just now caused a light redness in the corners of Xiao Bai's eyes and eyebrows. He had just entered the car and before he could say anything to Feng Qin, the other party pulled him into his arms.

  Xiaobai slowly calmed his breathing.

  Someone called the police and a patrolman was nearby, so the sharp sound of an alarm came closer from a distance. Feng Qin was outside the car accident and was not affected. He drove the parked car out of the parking space, and the car speeded up from slow to fast, and then sped on the road.

  The place they were heading to was Feng Qin's home. The people who had just been captured by the bureau were detained in a special cell and placed under 24-hour surveillance. Xiao Bai thought that he still had enough time to accompany Feng Qin.

  So there was no excuse to leave.

  Getting out of the car, Xiao Bai followed Feng Qin, squinting his eyes slightly. He had not been in this world for a long time and he had not found a suitable opportunity to betray Feng Qin, such as putting a colored hat on him, having actual contact with Feng Qin, entering the elevator, and the number 14 was lit. He did not object to these things, they were all acting, but if the other party was interested in him for a while, he didn't seem to find it interesting.

  This person is the protagonist of this world. Feng Qin is considered the villain. In this novel world where the villain is the protagonist, a cold smile flashed across Xiao Bai's lowered eyes.