Extra 11

Jian Yubo looked at Xiao Bai's face carefully. It seemed to be less bloody than when he left, but the overall condition did not change much. He knew about the mutant bird. His original plan was to take people to seize the crystal in the other party's body tomorrow. He fully expected that the mutant bird would suddenly launch an attack here.

  Fortunately, there were no casualties and Xiaobai is safe and sound.

  If something really happened to Xiao Bai, it would be difficult for him to explain to his father, an officer at the base. Jian Yubo breathed a sigh of relief.

  Regarding Gong Hai's sudden and unexpected upgrade of his superpowers, Jian Yubo had a suspicion in his heart. However, both Gong Hai and Xiao Bai behaved very normally, and there was nothing unusual about them. Moreover, it was just his guess and it had not been confirmed yet.

  I had agreed with Xiaobai that we would leave here the day after tomorrow and head to the base.

  Jian Yubo thought secretly that it would be best to confirm the doubt in his mind before setting off.

  "You don't look very energetic. Go to bed and have some rest." Jian Yubo decided almost instantly to verify tonight whether Xiaobai's body, in addition to healing itself, has the ability to help psychics and directly increase their levels.

  This idea was groundless. The reason was that one day he had kissed Xiao Bai. Although it was not for long, he vaguely felt strange changes in his body and the traces of the flow of power were particularly obvious.

  There was concern in the man's eyes when he looked at him, but those feelings were only on the surface. Looking deeper, there was coldness and ruthlessness in them. Xiaobai smiled faintly, nodded and said "hmm".

  Jian Yubo walked to the edge of the bed, lifted the quilt, and after Xiaobai lay down, Jian Yubo covered him with the quilt. Before leaving, Jian Yubo leaned over, lifted a strand of hair that was hanging on Xiaobai's forehead, and gave him a gentle kiss.

  "Sleep well, I'll take care of anything, and I'll call you when it's time for dinner." The tenderness in Jian Yubo's eyes seemed to drown people in it.

  Xiaobai nodded silently.

  Jian Yubo turned around and quickly left the room. After he went out, he gently closed the door with his backhand, and the room instantly returned to silence.

  The healing ability can repair the body, but it has little effect on mental fatigue. Xiaobai was indeed very tired. He closed his eyes and did not open them again. He slept until it was dark and night fell.

  Xiaobai had just woken up and hadn't opened his eyes yet when he heard the voice of 96 in his mind sounding a little anxious.

  "Jian Yubo is going to drug you."

  Xiao Bai opened his eyes immediately, with shock in his pupils: "Drug? Why?"

  "The specific reason is unclear. He asked someone to find some sleeping pills. They have been put in your food and are on their way."

  "How long?"

  "Less than thirty seconds."

  Xiao Bai sat on the bed, looking down at his clenched fists. He had felt that Jian Yubo's gaze towards him was a little strange, especially when he kissed his forehead. He felt that Jian Yubo seemed to have made some decision.

  That decision...

  The other party would not drug him and make him unconscious for no reason. He must want to do something after he falls unconscious.