4.5

As a bodyguard, Ryans sneaked into the imperial court banquet. The banquet was divided into the main venue and the secondary venue. Ryans was staying in the secondary venue with his employer's young daughter.

  This employer was deliberately designed by Ryans, who had someone attack the other party secretly, and then he helped by pretending to be a passerby.

  He mentioned that he was going to the capital hoping to find a good job. Seeing that Ryans was quite skilled, the employer hired him as a bodyguard for his home.

  The employer's young daughter was also invited to the banquet this time. The employer had something else to do and couldn't get away, but because Ryans had saved his life, he had already trusted Ryans to some extent, so he gave Ryans the responsibility of protecting his daughter.

  The imperial palace is heavily guarded, but it cannot withstand the powerful and wealthy children of noble families who would take advantage of their status to do inappropriate things.

  What's more, the person Ryans wants to protect is an omega, a beautiful omega, who has an intoxicating fragrance like lily.

  Although Ryans is an alpha, he is surprisingly not confused by this aura, which makes his employer more relieved.

  Standing in front of the beautiful and attractive omega, he rejected many admirers who came to invite him to dance for her. Suddenly, Ryans sensed some strange smell and turned to look towards the entrance.

  From a distance, you can see a flying vehicle slowly descending from the sky below the city wall.

  The hatch hadn't opened yet, and Ryans narrowed his eyes slightly.

  Looking at the entire vast empire, there is only one person who can use this kind of silver-white aircraft. There is a white eagle with its wings spread out printed on the outer shell of the aircraft. What it represents is self-evident.

  It seemed that the other people around also knew who was inside, and they all turned their eyes over, waiting eagerly.

  The hatch opened and two people came out.

  Wearing neat uniforms of the same color, the iron-grey uniform, the former being the Imperial military uniform, the purple-haired alpha was quite tall, and judging by sight alone, he must be over 1.9 meters tall. This man has been voted the most handsome man in the entire empire for several consecutive years, with clear facial contours, handsome and stylish. His hands were casually placed at his sides, with pure white gloves on his palms, clean without a trace of dust, and his two long legs were descending from the iron ladder connected to the ground.

  Everyone's eyes fell on him; some were envious, some were in love, and some were jealous. It seemed that God had a special preference for him, giving him a figure and appearance that could catch people's eyes in an instant, and also giving him power that ordinary people could hardly match.

  There was someone following behind him. At first everyone thought it was his adjutant. After all, his adjutant always accompanied him to such banquets in the past.

  This time, unexpectedly, it seemed a little different.

  There were gasps and exclamations from the crowd.

  Some of the eyes that were focused on Xu Liluo moved a little behind him.

  Then I was shocked by what I saw.

  That was the person who was truly favored by the gods, that omega, the omega with such a perfect appearance, wearing a well-tailored uniform that set off his figure to the fullest, with thin shoulders, narrow waist, two long legs, hair that was a rare porcelain white, and pure white skin, as if he was a person made of snow.