1.11

The seat they usually sat in was no longer available, so they had to move to another seat. It was just a coincidence that the place where Tan Yao and the others were sitting was just opposite Wei Chong's table. Both sides could see each other as long as they raised their eyes.

  The waiter didn't know about the dispute between the two. Tan Yao's eyes tightened slightly, but he didn't express any opinion and just sat down.

  Xiao Bai knew the truth of the matter, but he acted as if he had no idea. He just sat next to Tan Yao's left arm.

  Tan Yao had stored some wine at the bar, so the waiter didn't ask him what he wanted to drink. He turned around and went to the bar to get the wine.

  Tan Yao lowered his head to read the text messages on his mobile phone. Xiao Bai leaned over to Tan Yao's shoulder, squinted his eyes slightly, and saw the name of the recipient. A playful smile flashed across the corner of his mouth.

  After Tan Yao turned off his phone, the waiter brought the wine over. It was a bottle of red wine produced abroad and not sold in the bar. The wine in the bar, even the most expensive one, was not as good as this bottle. This was brought by Tan Yao himself, and because he had a good relationship with the bar manager, he gave him some money to store the wine.

  Other guests in the bar also drank red wine, but they mixed it with black tea to increase the sweetness. Really good red wine cannot be mixed with anything else.

  Tan Yao picked up the red wine and poured it into transparent glasses, filling each glass about one third.

  He handed a glass to Xiao Bai who was sitting quietly beside him, then picked up another glass of wine. The two of them clinked their glasses lightly. Tan Yao raised his head slightly and took a sip.

  Xiaobai has no interest in red wine. If he really wants to drink, he would rather drink white wine because of its spicy and stimulating taste.

  But it's not that annoying, I just lowered my head and sipped it.

  Because it was the weekend, although it was not late, people had already started to come into the bar one after another. After a short while, almost every table was occupied. In the dance floor behind the bar, many people were twisting their bodies wildly to the dynamic and exciting music.

  Under the flickering lights, there were many tiny sparks. Many people were smoking, and the air was filled with a strong smell of burnt nicotine. Xiao Bai told Tan Yao that he was going to the bathroom, and then left his seat.

  He walked into the narrow aisle and quickly passed by the booth where Wei Chong was. As he expected, several pairs of eyes followed his body, and they were not retracted until he turned the corner.

  The bathroom door was closed, indicating that there was someone inside. Xiaobai stood in the aisle waiting. A few people hurried past. The aisle was not wide to begin with, and those people were walking side by side in pairs. Even though Xiaobai tried hard to back away, almost sticking to the wall, the other people still bumped into his body when they came over.

  "...Fuck you, you kid, don't you have eyes when you walk?"

  The young man with dyed gray hair turned around and glared at Xiao Bai, starting to curse him.

  Xiaobai frowned subconsciously. Seeing that he dared to give him a bad look, the young man got angry immediately. He grabbed Xiaobai's collar, leaned forward, bared his sharp white teeth, and roared viciously, with saliva splashing on Xiaobai's face.

  "Why, you have an opinion, right? Come on, tell me, why are you playing dumb? Tell me."

  The gray-haired young man raised his other hand and slapped Xiaobai on the cheek, looking down on everyone and being arrogant and domineering.