2.2

From yesterday till today, Xu Xie has not contacted his good friend Cheng Hao. Even if he did, Cheng Hao might not tell him that he was the loser in a game of dice for fun last night.

  Therefore, Xu Xie's view of Xiao Bai remained the same as before. Although the other party's gaze at him seemed to have other unknown deep meanings, Xu Xie was not the kind of person who would go back to his ex. Without him waving his hand, all kinds of young grass with good character would come to him.

  For a person who has seen everything thoroughly, there is not much to attract him anymore.

  The car glided quietly along the street and disappeared at the end of the corner in an instant.

  Xiao Bai slowly withdrew his gaze. To be honest, Xu Xie could barely be considered a qualified financial sponsor. He was always generous to those who climbed into his bed, no matter if they were men or women. He would give them something beyond their expectations without them having to ask.

  Xu Xie once gave the original owner Shen Chen abundant resources, but at that time, Shen Chen's heart was all on Xu Xie. He thought that if he got a role, as long as he played well, he might be the next xx movie emperor. Even though the filming location was out of town, as soon as Shen Chen left, Xu Xie found a new love. 

  The two watched movies, ate, and went out to sea together. Shen Chen was heartbroken and angry. He was distracted during the filming and his foot was hit by a prop. Xu Xie knew about his hospitalization, but he didn't even call him. Shen Chen used crutches and dragged his injured leg to take a plane back, but he couldn't even find Xu Xie. 

  After contacting Xu Xie, Shen Chen finally realized that the relationship between them was not a romantic relationship as he thought, but a relationship of support where you provide your body and I provide money and resources.

  Shen Chen fell from heaven to valley in an instant. When he went back to film, he was completely out of shape. The director was so angry that he replaced him midway.

  From then on, Shen Chen's acting career entered a trough.

  He lost his love and began to give up on himself, but he still had to live. The entertainment industry was changing rapidly, and countless new waves emerged every day, covering the old waves. All Shen Chen could get now were some passerby roles, and sometimes, he couldn't even appear on screen.

  The reason why I was able to get this role with a few lines is thanks to Yang An's relationship. Yang An is half an entertainment industry insider, and he knows a lot of big stars. He can even talk to some directors, but his personal ambition is not to act. Instead, he likes to enter the investment industry. Recently, he took advantage of an opportunity to hook up with Cheng Hao. It can be said that he has the best of both worlds.

  The cell phone in his pocket suddenly rang. Xiaobai took out the phone and saw a familiar name.

  Xiao Bai was thinking about Yang An the moment before, and the next moment, the other party called.

  Yang An rushed to Cheng Hao's company early that morning. Cheng Hao had told the investment director in advance that Yang An would be there. The director received Yang An directly and warmly, which made Yang An flattered. He invested almost half of his fortune in the stocks mentioned by the director.

  At noon, Yang An quickly ate some bread and sat in front of the computer, watching the stock price rise.

  In just one afternoon, Yang An earned hundreds of thousands. This surprise was ultimately brought to him by Xiao Bai. He was not the kind of person who would burn bridges after crossing them, so he immediately contacted Xiao Bai and invited him to go out for a good gathering in the evening.