2.10

After meeting Lin Yuan, Yi Rong drove away alone, keeping a vigilant eye on the surroundings along the way. He found that no one was following him, but for the sake of caution, he drove to a shopping mall and parked in the underground garage. He took the elevator and left quickly from an exit inside, and transferred to the car parked there before.

  Then I went to Xiaobai.

  He was not worried that the hotel would leak any information. When he sent Xiaobai there that night, he changed Xiaobai's clothes and supported him all the way as if he was drunk. So Yirong was not worried about any complications.

  I have been in that room for almost two days.

  There was only one time when a hotel employee came in to clean the room, and Xiaobai never saw a strange face since then.

  This was obviously to prevent him from asking anyone for help.

  The house is empty and there is heavy fog outside the glass window. This city is shrouded in smog eight out of ten days. Fortunately, more and more people are crowding in. No matter where you are, no matter which world you are in, people like to be lively.

  Xiaobai doesn't really like places that are too lively. Lively things are only temporary, and after the liveliness is over, the place will be deserted.

  Sitting on the sofa, gazing into the distance, when the door opened and a person came in, Xiaobai still kept his head turned away, not giving that person any extra attention.

  The bright light in front of him was suddenly blocked by someone, and a gray shadow fell from above. Xiao Bai moved slightly, retracted his eyes, and raised his eyelids silently.

  It was Yi Rong again. Yi Rong had said before that Xu Xie had recently started to target Lin Yuan's company because of him. Lin Yuan must be overwhelmed at the moment and couldn't take care of him for a while.

  On the contrary, it is fusible and looks particularly idle.

  The young man on the sofa had a dull look in his eyes, and on the beautiful neck exposed outside his clothes, one could still vaguely see some mottled marks left behind from before, but his previous anger and hostility seemed to have disappeared completely, and his face was calm, as if he was staying here for a few days at will, instead of being forced by them, unable to leave, and without freedom.

  Yi Rong felt that the more he came into contact with Xiao Bai, the more he felt that there was a mysterious aura about him. Yi Rong basically knew most of Xiao Bai's personal information. This mystery was without reason, but it made people want to keep him by their side, and then carefully observe him from inside to outside, and from outside to inside.

  "...Lin Yuan will be taking a flight in a few days, so he can't stay in Qidu any longer." Yi Rong sat down on a single sofa diagonally opposite Xiao Bai. He put his right arm on the armrest, looked at Xiao Bai, and said to him.

  A bright light flashed faintly in Xiao Bai's calm eyes.

  "Lin Yuan's intention is for me to find a suitable opportunity to send you away, then make a change in the middle, and finally send you abroad, to be with him." Yi Rong had not intended to tell Xiao Bai about this. But after entering the room and seeing Xiao Bai, he suddenly had this idea. He wanted Xiao Bai to talk to him. He wanted Xiao Bai's eyes, as transparent as glass, to look at him, and only at him.

  Xiaobai listened quietly, his lips slightly pursed, like a good listener, without interrupting.

  Yi Rong laughed suddenly, he leaned forward, his back slightly bent, and the light in his eyes dimmed instantly.