5.13

"Of course, but what are you going to do to repay me?"

  Xiao Bai spread out his hands, revealing his entire body defenselessly in front of Chu Yan. The smile on his lips was no longer as gentle as before, but full of temptation and charm.

  "Your Highness, you may take whatever I have, even my life. With just one word from you, it will be yours."

  Chu Yan narrowed his eyes slightly, looked Xiao Bai up and down, and asked with a little doubt: "Do you really like him so much?"

  Xiaobai nodded first, then shook his head.

  This made Chu Yan even more confused.

  However, he was not particularly interested in the entanglement between Chu Fengxuan and Xiaobai. What he was interested in was the person standing opposite him.

  "Okay, sure. I can take you to the clan house to meet Chu Fengxuan. As long as you satisfy me, I can satisfy you in any way." The smile on Chu Yan's face suddenly deepened.

  After standing still for a moment, Xiao Bai walked towards Chu Yan. The distance between them suddenly shortened. Xiao Bai lowered his eyes and stared at Chu Yan's smiling pupils. He said nothing, but used his actions to tell Chu Yan that he would do that.

  It was morning, and Chu Yan had to go to the palace in the afternoon. Chu Fengjuan was imprisoned, and it was originally his job to handle it, but part of it fell into his hands. The emperor did not transfer the case of the Ministry of Justice to him, but let Shangshu Zong take over. That stubborn man, Chu Yan felt a hidden hatred in his heart when he thought of the fact that he had been scolded by the emperor before. He decided to let the man run around for a few more days. After the matter of Chu Fengjuan was settled and there were no more variables, the first person he would deal with would be the Zong. He would let the entire Zong family know what the consequences of provoking him would be.

  He is such a vindictive person. If he doesn't act recklessly, wouldn't these rights be wasted in vain?

  Chu Yan ordered his men to place Xiao Bai next to a pavilion next to the hot spring courtyard. He wanted to enjoy the beauty, but he still had to do what he had to do.

  Chu Yan stayed in the palace until the evening and left after dinner. He took a carriage back to the mansion and went straight to the attic. On the way, he asked about Xiao Bai's condition. The servants mentioned that the other party had not made any unusual movements and that the person's body had been cleaned inside and out and was waiting for Chu Yan.

  Walking to the front of the pavilion, Chu Yan waved his hand and asked the servants to wait outside the door. He pushed the door open and went in. The pavilion had two floors. The downstairs was a solid house, while the upstairs was completely hollow. The thin gauze curtains fluttered in the wind. Chu Yan seldom came here, so the attic was almost just a decoration.

  Now it seems that perhaps we just haven't discovered its best use before.

  Chu Yan walked towards the house downstairs. There was a door in the middle that was half-open. He pushed it open gently, and a faint scent of sandalwood wafted out. This kind of incense did not have an aphrodisiac effect. Although he had many beautiful girls in his house, he was not a sensual person and did not need that kind of thing.

  Stepping over the threshold, Chu Yan looked towards the bed where he was sitting. The curtains were lifted and hung on both sides, with a bright red in the middle.

  A red dress wrapped around an extremely beautiful body, the fair skin was set off by the eye-catching red, it was so beautiful that it didn't seem like an ordinary thing.