1.15

Of course I cried, but as for feeling happy, that has to be discounted by half.

  The buttons of his clothes had all fallen off, so he could no longer wear his shirt. He was covered with Wei Chong's grey casual jacket. Xiao Bai leaned sideways on a rattan chair. A tear that had stained his eyelashes suddenly fell as his body turned over, leaving a shallow trail of water.

  Wei Chong buttoned the last button of his shirt and was about to go back to the tea room to ask Li Ling for a piece of clothing when he accidentally glanced at the tear. He stopped walking immediately and turned back to the rattan chair. He bent down and ran his fingers along the tear mark from bottom to top, ending at Xiao Bai's eyes.

  Although Xiaobai closed his eyes, he did not fall asleep.

  When Wei Chong touched his face, he suddenly opened his eyes. The two of them were one above and one below, looking down at each other. Wei Chong looked deep into Xiao Bai's eyes. Unexpectedly, there was nothing in them that he thought would be, no anger, no humiliation, and no sadness, only an emotion that Wei Chong could not understand.

  Wei Chong slowly straightened his back, walked out of the balcony, and went to find Li Ling.

  Xiaobai tilted his head back and closed his eyes tightly, forcing out the tears in his other eye. He raised his hand and wiped away the tears calmly.

  He turned over and lay flat. As soon as his shoulder touched the rattan chair, his brows furrowed and he took a breath of cold air.

  He bent his arm behind his back and carefully touched the place where the tearing pain came from. The wound was on the shoulder blade, and it wasn't deep, but because of being bitten back and forth, the skin around it was slightly swollen.

  "...Are you born in the year of the dog?" Seeing that he likes to bite people so much, Xiaobai lowered his eyes and laughed.

  "You guessed it right. Wei Chong was born in the Year of the Dog." 96 popped up quietly and said.

  "I think it will take a long time for this bite mark to heal completely."

  "Willn't that be impossible to hide from Tan Yao?" 96 asked.

  Xiao Bai's eyes slowly moved to the gauze-wrapped palm. He bent his finger bones inwards, and suddenly felt a piercing pain in the palm of his hand. He pursed his lips and said, "It's on the back. If I don't take off my clothes, Tan Yao may not be able to see it. If it's on the front, it will be difficult to conceal."

  In this season, he could only wear two pieces of clothing at most. No matter how afraid of the cold he was, he couldn't wear a turtleneck.

  "Then why did Wei Chong do this?"

  "It's just a personal hobby." Xiaobai shrugged indifferently.

  Wei Chong came back with a piece of clothing, opened his coat, and threw the clothing in his hand onto Xiao Bai.

  Xiaobai supported himself on the rattan chair and slowly sat up. His palm was injured, but his arm was fine and he could move it. He put on his cotton shirt by himself. The shirt had no buttons, so he just put it on.

  After putting on his clothes, Xiao Bai got up from the rattan chair, grabbed the back of the chair, and walked out of the balcony staggeringly. During this time, he did not even look at Wei Chong and simply ignored him.

  When they were about to pass by Wei Chong, Wei Chong suddenly stretched out his arm and placed it across Xiao Bai. Xiao Bai stared at Wei Chong's hand and glanced away coldly.