1.16

In the past, Tan Yao might not have been subdued so easily by Xie Caijue. Due to his physical condition, it took him half of his body's strength to walk here.

  Tan Yao struggled with his arms, trying to pull them out, but Xie Caijue held them tightly, and no matter how Tan Yao moved, he could not get out.

  As for Xiao Bai, after hearing what Xie Caijue said, he froze. His eyes suddenly widened and he stared at Tan Yao who was a few meters away in disbelief.

  Xiao Bai struggled slightly, and Wei Chong, who was holding his arm, immediately let go. However, Xiao Bai twisted his hamstring after being pushed by Xie Caijue, and he could not stand steadily. He swayed a few times and could only lean on Wei Chong's body again.

  His eyes fluctuated violently, his lips trembled constantly, and his voice was intermittent.

  "Tan Yao, what he just said was false, right? I don't believe it, tell me, it's all false." Xiao Bai smiled, his eyes anxiously waiting for Tan Yao's reply.

  Tan Yao opened his mouth and looked like he wanted to argue, but quickly closed it again.

  "I knew it was fake. Since you have your family with you, I won't stay and disturb you. I'll go back to school first and come to see you tomorrow. We can... contact each other on the phone, okay?" Xiao Bai's eyes quickly turned red. He bit his lip, sniffed, and smiled even more brightly. When he turned around, he even took the initiative to pull Wei Chong's arm and asked him to go with him.

  Wei Chong admired Tan Yao's trapped state for a while and was immediately satisfied. He pulled his arm out of Xiao Bai's hand and put his arm around his waist. Xiao Bai did not resist at all and let Wei Chong hug him in front of Tan Yao. Now he just wanted to leave here and find a quiet and deserted environment to calm down.

  "Ye Yang, you can't leave. Don't go." Tan Yao shook his head and shouted.

  Xiao Bai, who was walking slowly, turned around immediately when Tan Yao called him, but tears were shaking in his eyes and were about to fall at any time. He looked at Tan Yao with tears and laughter, turned around, and saw that the person was about to follow Wei Chong. Tan Yao was restrained and it was of no use.

  It was also because Tan Yao did not struggle with all his strength. He knew in his heart that if he really insisted on being with Xiao Bai here, not to mention that Xie Caijue would disagree, even his parents would not allow it.

  But if he really watched Xiaobai leave like this, his heart would ache and he would have difficulty breathing. The suffocating feeling was so intense that he pulled at his collar and pulled his clothes until they were deformed. If he still didn't understand the reason at this point, he would be really stupid.

  This love came so quickly, without any warning, as if it happened in an instant.

  There was no sign of this before, at least a week ago. If someone had told him that he would truly fall in love with Xiao Bai, he would have definitely scoffed.

  But now, Wei Chong and Xie Caijue have indirectly helped him realize a fact.

  Originally, he thought that things would develop like this and there would be no changes, but soon, a person appeared and made Tan Yao see a glimmer of hope.

  When Fang Qiu received Wei Chong's call, he was driving towards the teahouse. He had never been to that teahouse, but he had heard of it. When he learned that Wei Chong and Xiao Bai had both gone to the hospital, he immediately changed lanes at the next intersection and drove towards the hospital.