1.8

Within reach, there stood a figure wearing only a wisp of clothing so white that it was dazzling.

  Since the boy was standing with his back to Tan Yao, his entire back was exposed to Tan Yao's sight.

  The thin back and the shoulder blades slightly protruding outwards are like two butterfly wings, presenting a silent flying posture.

  In the middle of the background is a thin straight spine, which runs from top to bottom, slightly concave inwards, extending all the way to the lower back, ending at the edge of the underwear that has not been taken off. The waist is slender and narrow, as if it could be broken with a little force, and there is a beautiful waist dimple on each side that is symmetrical and obviously concave inwards.

  One of his once slender and straight legs was bent due to a snake bite and could not be used normally. Most of the body's strength fell on the right foot.

  Xiaobai held the half-removed pair of pants in his hand. He bent over and tried to tear off the other leg's pants, but it was obvious that there was no place to sit, so it would be difficult to do so.

  Xiao Bai looked around. There was no toilet in the bathroom. If there was a toilet, he could sit on it and take off his clothes. It would not be difficult. It seemed that he could only ask Tan Yao to bring him a stool.

  As soon as he turned around, Xiao Bai was startled by the silent Tan Yao who suddenly appeared behind him. Tan Yao's eyes were fixed on him. They had been naked before, and neither of them had any clothes on. But even so, Xiao Bai blushed immediately, feeling embarrassed for his clumsiness and having to trouble Tan Yao to even take off his pants.

  "Can you help me move a stool in? My pants are not easy to take off." Xiao Bai's eyes flickered slightly. Tan Yao, who remained silent, gave him a strong sense of oppression. His sharp gaze fell on his body, like a burning flame. Wherever it stopped, the skin there would feel slightly hot.

  "Stool?" Tan Yao was puzzled for a moment, then his eyes fell on Xiao Bai's gauze-wrapped feet, and he immediately understood what he meant.

  Instead of turning around to get a stool, Tan Yao walked into the bathroom and closed the door behind him.

  With a click, the door was locked.

  "Are you going to take a shower? Didn't the doctor tell you that the wound shouldn't get wet for the time being?" Tan Yao approached Xiao Bai. Xiao Bai was clutching his trouser legs tightly with both hands. His finger bones were trembling slightly, and it was obvious that he was very nervous.

  Both shoulders were hunched, making the clavicle and the bone socket extremely prominent.

  When Tan Yao was about to get close to Xiao Bai, he suddenly stopped.

  I followed him and turned around, leaving the bathroom a few seconds later.

  Xiao Bai looked surprised, and soon, Tan Yao returned to the bathroom, with two stools in his empty hands.

  "Sit down." A stool was placed next to the wall, and Tan Yao motioned Xiao Bai to sit over there.

  The corners of Xiao Bai's mouth twitched slightly. He didn't ask Tan Yao how to get two stools, and obeyed Tan Yao's words.

  Sitting against the wall, Xiaobai stretched out his arms to pull at the trouser straps hanging at his ankles, but before his hands touched his feet, someone got there first.

  The pants fell into Tan Yao's hands in an instant. He bent down, picked up Xiao Bai's injured leg, and placed it on another stool.

  "...I can wash myself from now on." There was only one piece of cloth left on his body, but Tan Yao stood there, showing no sign of going out. Xiao Bai had no hobby of taking a bath in front of others without any scruples, so he used this statement to hint at it.