1.21

"Tan Yao, you are so cruel. What do you think you can do now? He is in your cousin's hand. He is really capable and has seduced one girl after another..." Zhou Ying mocked with contempt.

  She didn't notice that Tan Yao's face had become a little gloomy as she spoke.

  "Enough." Tan Yao suddenly shouted, his expression as cold as ice, causing Zhou Ying's heart to skip a beat for a moment.

  "Tan Yao..." Zhou Ying's voice was broken and sharp.

  "Get out of the car." Tan Yao had never felt as much as he did now. He felt that Zhou Ying's face, which he once thought was beautiful, had become distorted and ugly due to jealousy and madness. He even felt disgusted if he looked at her for even a second.

  The eyes staring at her were dark and cold, completely unfamiliar, like an enraged wolf. The sharpness in his eyes made Zhou Ying feel a pain all over her body as if she were being pricked by needles. Her nose felt sore and heat welled up in her eyes.

  She didn't understand, and couldn't figure it out at all. Why, why did Tan Yao still miss that person at this time?

  Tan Yao did not give Zhou Ying any explanation. Under his gloomy gaze, Zhou Ying unbuckled her seat belt and got out of the car stiffly.

  As soon as the car door closed, Tan Yao immediately turned the car around and rushed into the dark night.

  Zhou Ying was left alone, standing in the cold wind and began to cry miserably and sadly.

  The roar of a car engine was heard in his ears. Tan Yao put on his headphones and dialed a number. The call beeped four or five times before someone picked up.

  "Let's meet." Without any unnecessary elaboration, Tan Yao directly stated his request.

  "Okay." The reply came from the other side.

  Later, he got accurate information that the other party was waiting on the side of a street, not far from where Tan Yao was currently.

  Tan Yao called up the navigation and headed straight over.

  The phone was on speakerphone, so Xiao Bai, who was sitting in the passenger seat, heard it. His eyelids twitched, but he didn't say anything. He turned his gaze to the right and looked at the pedestrians who occasionally walked quickly on the sidewalk.

  Xie Caijue put the phone in the front, rolled down the window, put his elbow on it, and used his other hand to steer the wheel intermittently.

  It didn't take too long, about ten minutes later, a familiar vehicle appeared in his field of vision. Xiaobai looked at the vehicle gradually approaching from the front left.

  The road was wide and there were not many vehicles passing by, so even though the two cars were driving side by side in opposite directions, no one expressed dissatisfaction and both chose to go around the side.

  The front ends of the two cars were on the same level. Tan Yao also rolled down the window and turned his head to the left. His eyes were cold as he stared at Xie Caijue in the opposite car.

  "Can you give me back my body?"

  Xiao Bai looked at Tan Yao across from Xie Caijue. The other party just drove over to rescue him. It would be self-deception for him to say that he was not moved. However, he always felt that the current calm was only superficial and could be triggered by any little thing at any time, causing a storm.

  He wanted to ask Tan Yao to leave, but the person sitting next to him had an extremely strong presence, so he did not dare to act rashly. He was worried that he would say something wrong and bring trouble to Tan Yao.