1.22

The lights in the operating room came on, and two people stood outside the door. The cold wind blew in from the window at the end of the corridor, causing Xiaobai's open eyes to tremble.

  He turned around and took a step, slowly but extremely firmly walking towards Xie Caijue.

  He walked directly in front of Xie Caijue, and face to face with him. Xiao Bai raised his chin slightly, and the tears that had gathered in his eyes for a long time slid down his face silently.

  "...Please, let me go."

  Xie Caijue's handsome brows twisted for a moment, and his knowing eyes stared at Xiao Bai who was close at hand. Before Tan Yao had the car accident, Tan Yao's family would not allow them to be together. What's more, now, Tan Yao was once again driven crazy by this man, not only racing with him on the city streets, but even taking the initiative to collide with him.

  Now it is not a question of whether he lets Xiao Bai go or not, but of Tan Yao's parents.

  Xie Caijue did not reply to Xiaobai immediately. The boy's face was full of tears, and his eyes and face were filled with extreme sorrow and pain. If he refused at this moment, he would definitely show a desperate expression.

  At a certain moment, Xie Caijue didn't want to see the other party fall into complete despair. After all, this was a person who made him feel uneasy.

  Xiao Bai bit his lips and shed tears silently. His hands were clenched into fists. His body suddenly shook violently and his face instantly fell, as if he had lost the courage to stand up.

  "At least not today, not at this time, please, please don't..." Xiao Bai's emotions completely collapsed, and his tears flowed like a floodgate, without stopping.

  With blurred vision, he took a step forward, bent his legs, bent his knees, and fell to his knees with a thud. This kneeling directly broke down a certain line of defense in Xie Caijue's heart. Xie Caijue's expression was filled with shock that he had never had before.

  Xiao Bai grabbed Xie Caijue's legs with his bleeding hands. He raised his head high, and the tears in his eyes sparkled with crystal light.

  His mouth trembled constantly, but his pleading words melted into the hot tears.

  Xie Caijue slowly stretched out his hand, as if he wanted to open Xiaobai's phone, but when he was halfway there, he suddenly pulled it back.

  Xiao Bai looked at him with such a sad look, which made Xie Caijue unable to say no. It could be said that this was the first time in all these years that he wavered on something. He did not give up, but chose to take the person away immediately or keep the person to stay temporarily and accompany Tan Yao to finish the operation before leaving.

  Under Xiao Bai's constant tear attack, Xie Caijue lowered his chin a little.

  Xiaobai suddenly stopped crying and laughed. Although the tears were still on his face, the smile on the corners of his mouth was like a ray of warm sunshine in winter, melting the ice and snow.

  Xie Caijue bent down, grabbed Xiaobai's arms with both arms, helped him up from the ground, then pushed him to lean his back against the wall. Xie Caijue's eyes were solemn.

  "Just today." These four short words were Xie Caijue's only concession.

  The young man's fierce aura was so strong that Xiao Bai had no choice but to listen to him obediently.

  "After the operation, come to me yourself. If Tan Yao's parents rush to the hospital, you won't be able to leave."

  "Do you understand?" Xie Caijue stroked Xiaobai's tear-soaked face and wiped away his tears.