3.7

The cold air spread rapidly in the room. The temperature was already cold, and with the addition of a ghost who died in vain, the temperature became even lower. Xiao Bai clenched his hands together, and his finger bones began to feel cold.

  Huang Chao in front of him stared at him with cold and ghostly eyes, waiting for his answer.

  Xiao Bai blinked his eyes, then spoke in a steady tone, even with a hint of a smile: "It's true that Yan Lin has a crush on someone, but I'm sorry to disappoint you, that person is not me."

  He did not just shake his head and refuse, but raised the key point of the problem.

  Although he had never slept with a ghost in the past, he was not afraid of it, nor did he resist it. To achieve his goal, he had to pay a price, and he could afford any price, whether it was his body or his life.

  "I'm afraid you won't be able to get any psychological satisfaction from me."

  Xiaobai then completed this sentence.

  Indeed, what Xiaobai said was not a lie. As one of Yan Lin's former friends, how could Huang Chao not know that Yan Lin had someone else in his heart? But even so, it did not conflict with his conditions.

  Yan Lin has feelings for the person in front of him, otherwise he would not have let the other person live now.

  As for Yan Xin, he knew that Yan Xin had some special things on him, such as the Buddhist beads given to him.

  "This is your condition. You either nod or shake your head. There is no other option." Huang Chao's voice deepened.

  Seeing how persistent he was, Xiaobai realized that the other party didn't take what he just said to heart, and it was obvious that he was determined to sleep with him.

  "I won't die if I go to bed with a ghost, right?" Xiaobai had doubts because this had never happened before.

  "No." 96 said bluntly.

  "That's good." With 96's assurance, Xiaobai immediately felt relieved.

  "Sure, as long as you don't mind." Xiao Bai said.

  "Mind?" This made Fang Huang Chao feel strange.

  The corners of Xiaobai's lips curled up slightly, and then under Huang Chao's gaze, he raised his hand and slowly unbuttoned the buttons on his collar.

  The lights were on in the room and the light was bright, so Huang Chao could see very clearly that there were many red marks of varying depths on Xiaobai's neck and collarbone, especially on the collarbone.

  That's not caused by allergies, some are obvious bite marks.

  Xiao Bai leaned back a little and leaned against the drawing table. He raised his eyebrows and looked up at Huang Chao, whose eyes were fixed on his neck.

  "Yan Xin?" This name came out of Huang Chao's mouth directly. He learned from Yan Lin that Xiao Bai had been living with Yan Xin during this period.

  Without much thought, the target was set on Yan Xin.

  And it turned out that his guess was correct. Xiao Bai nodded, indicating that these traces were made by Yan Xin.

  "You and him..." This development surprised Huang Chao.

  "He likes me." Xiaobai said.

  "He forced you to do that?"

  Xiaobai did not answer this question. It was late at night and in the dew, he was already feeling a little sleepy.

  "The choice is yours now. If you want to do it, do it quickly. Otherwise, I'm sleepy and want to sleep." As if to prove that he was really sleepy, Xiao Bai yawned.