【World 4】Running on the grassland with the scumbag enemy

4.1

  Sweat dripped from his forehead and soaked into the wounds on his face that were cut by the sharp leaves, instantly bringing a slight stinging pain.

  Xiao Bai leaned his back against a tree, his head raised, staring at a pitch-black, behemoth-like imperial battleship that was circling high in the sky.

  Around him, besides him, there were other alpha soldiers. The closest to him, less than five meters away, stood his current lover, Ryans.

  Ryans also raised his head, and the look in his eyes was quite different from theirs. It was filled with extreme anger and hatred.

  Xiao Bai knew the specific reason. A few months ago, Ryans' parents were directly bombarded by such an aerial battleship, and even their bodies could not be found.

  In their graves were placed the personal belongings of the two men, but their bones were completely swallowed up by the rolling yellow sand.

  Xiao Bai tightly grasped the gun in his hand. This weapon could be used against ordinary aircraft, but when it came to the empire's latest warships, it couldn't even make a dent on the hull.

  Warships of this color are the special symbol of the most elite fleet of the Mant Empire. They didn't expect that their luck was so bad that they would encounter the enemy just before entering the border of the Federation.

  Judging from the specifications of this battleship, its commander is most likely Xu Liluo, the senior imperial commander who gave the order to kill Ryans' parents.

  Xiao Bai let out a slow breath. The aircraft they were riding in had been sunk by the enemy's artillery shells. They anticipated the danger and landed from the aircraft into the woods.

  Although the forest is dense, it is not a good idea to keep wasting time like this.

  The other side is currently just searching in high altitude. If they don't want to wait and just drop a shell down, all the people here will be killed instantly.

  Xiao Bai, currently the highest-ranking officer among this group of alphas, tapped lightly on the tree with his fingers. Wind happened to blow, and amid the rustling sound, there was a slight tapping sound that could not be heard at all from above.

  However, the alpha soldiers around heard it, and they withdrew their gaze from the high place and shifted their gaze to Xiaobai.

  They all graduated from the Federal Officers Academy, where they learned many special skills. Xiaobai raised his hand and used sign language to inform everyone of his decision.

  Before I could even finish my words, someone immediately raised an objection.

  Naturally, the other party also used sign language.

  "No, Commander Li'er, if we really need to lure the enemy away, it should be us, not you." The soldier wearing the navy green knitted uniform of the Federal Army said excitedly.

  "Li'er, you can't go." The one who made this gesture was Ryans, with a hint of love for Li'er in his eyes. Ryans, like Xiaobai, was an alpha, a powerful alpha.

  Xiaobai wiped the sweat from his cheeks. He had made up his mind. He just wanted to tell them his decision, not to listen to any objections.

  After considering for a moment, Xiaobai pointed at the two alphas and asked them to go with him to divert the warships hovering above everyone's heads.

  Give the remaining people a chance to escape.

  Xiaobai bent down and moved forward quickly for a distance. Suddenly, he heard someone approaching. Xiaobai became alert, stretched out his arm, grabbed the person's neck, and pressed the person against the tree.