Extra 4

It was indeed Xiaobai who took the initiative at the beginning, but in the middle of the game, Qin Haotian took away the control.

  The palm of his hand touched the delicate and soft skin, which had an extremely strong magical power, attracting Qin Haotian to touch every place he could touch.

  A strange and strong smell spread in the cramped room.

  The sweat flowed on each other and then merged together.

  The consumed physical strength, as the connection became deeper and tighter, quickly returned to the body at a perceptible speed. Qin Haotian held Xiao Bai's body with his big hand, and with a heavy gasp, he suddenly hugged the body in his arms tightly and moved forward to an untouchable distance.

  The ceiling stopped shaking, and Xiao Bai fell limply in Qin Haotian's arms, drenched in sweat, his eyes half closed, his entire body temperature much higher than usual.

  Silence quickly spread. After an unknown amount of time, Qin Haotian loosened his arms, cleaned up briefly, tidied up each other's clothes, and directly picked up Xiaobai.

  He walked out of the storage room carrying the person. Outside the door, a flock of mutant crows were circling in the air. When the door opened, the crows swooped over, but none of them could get close to Qin Haotian and Xiao Bai.

  Qin Haotian had a stern face, completely solemn, his eyes looking straight ahead without any sideways glance, and he walked straight into the flock of crows.

  And those mutated crows that tried to approach him would be burned to the ground in an instant by the raging fire that sprang out of Qin Haotian's body.

  The mutated crows with flames all over their bodies fell to the ground one after another from mid-air. The flames seemed to be completely controlled by Qin Haotian and would not hurt Xiao Bai.

  Walking out of the house and going outside, there were a few more bright stars in the night sky, illuminating the entire earth, as if nothing could escape their sight.

  Qin Haotian looked towards where the car was parked. The car was still intact. The two psychics obviously thought that Qin Haotian and Xiao Bai were dead, so they did not take the car away. Qin Haotian walked over quickly.

  There were also many mutant crows behind him who did not give up, and continued to attack in wave after wave in order to enjoy this rare and sumptuous human flesh dinner.

  The raging fire burned their wings, turning them into a mass of charred flesh, lying dead forever.

  He put Xiaobai in the driver's seat, fastened his seat belt, found a coat in the car and put it on Xiaobai.

  "...I'm sorry." Qin Haotian saw Xiaobai leaning his head on the car seat with a dim look in his eyes. After pursing his lips for a moment, he said in a low voice.

  Xiao Bai's eyelids trembled slightly, and then he slowly lifted his eyelids. His gaze moved to Qin Haotian. Most of the mutant crows had disappeared, and the few left were still flapping their wings, just like moths to a flame.

  He was extremely tired and could hardly lift his fingers, but he still tried to raise his hand and touch Qin Haotian's cheek.

  Without saying anything extra, he just smiled faintly.

  He made Qin Haotian have a relationship with him, but as a result they were able to walk out of the mutant crow group alive. What he lost was not as much as what he gained.