2.16

The protruding iron nail stabbed too fast and too hard. When it pierced into the back of Lin Yuan's head, perhaps because it hurt so much, Lin Yuan didn't feel any pain at all.

  But suddenly, he couldn't move, his fingers lost strength, and even his eyeballs seemed unable to move.

  Hot and wet blood was surging wildly from the back of his head. Lin Yuan just leaned against the wall with his back. Xu Xie, who was one or two meters away, looked at him in surprise.

  Lin Yuan's mouth twitched, and he looked like he wanted to say something, but he could clearly feel that his breathing was slowing down. Here, he felt for the first time that his life was rapidly disappearing.

  So this is what death feels like, he thought.

  And he really, really didn't want to die like this.

  Xu Xie stopped and looked at Lin Yuan deeply.

  Because their leaders had stopped, the people on both sides also stopped fighting.

  Someone on Lin Yuan's side saw him suddenly standing by the wall without moving, not knowing the reason, and walked over quickly.

  He grabbed Lin Yuan's shoulders and pulled him forward.

  The iron nail came off from the back of Lin Yuan's head. Without the obstruction of the iron nail, blood gushed out directly.

  The man was in a panic and was stunned for a while before he remembered to plug the bloody hole.

  Lin Yuan's weakened body fell straight to the ground, and the person who was holding his shoulder was so frightened that he was unable to hold up Lin Yuan's body, and they both fell to the ground.

  Lin Yuan's pupils suddenly dilated. His gaze jumped over Xu Xie's straight long legs and looked at the gray sky behind him. His mouth opened and closed twice, but no sound came out. Then the light in his eyes gradually disappeared, and his eyelids slowly closed, bidding farewell to this world completely.

  Xu Xie loosened his clenched fist, lowered his eyes, and stared at Lin Yuan who had closed his eyes and stopped breathing. He just pushed Lin Yuan hard, but he didn't expect that by such a coincidence, Lin Yuan happened to hit the iron nail. When Lin Yuan was abroad, he really wanted to kill Lin Yuan directly, but the other party was able to come back alive. Now, he doesn't want Lin Yuan to die so much. Wouldn't everything be over if he died?

  Being alive but unable to decide between life and death should be Lin Yuan's destiny.

  The person was dead, and the grudge between him and Lin Yuan was settled here. Xu Xie turned around and asked everyone else to leave.

  He was not worried about Lin Yuan's family, or the law, because from the beginning, it was Lin Yuan who took the initiative to attack him. Although he deliberately left this opportunity, no one would know.

  At most, he was defending himself excessively. Besides, Lin Yuan had hired someone to attack him before. No matter what the result was, he could bear it.

  Xu Xie left this remote area, leaving the people brought by Lin Yuan to carry his body to another place.

  The news of Lin Yuan's death spread that day. Lin's family rushed back to Qidu overnight and saw a person covered with a white cloth in the morgue.

  Mother Lin lifted the white cloth with trembling hands. Her son's face looked peaceful. If it weren't for the paleness, he would have looked like he was just sleeping.