2.5

I didn't come here on purpose to find Xiaobai. It was just a spur-of-the-moment decision.

  Xu Xie happened to have some free time and originally planned to call someone over. The car happened to come to the area where Xiao Bai lived. He had been there once or twice before, but he had never gone upstairs and just parked downstairs.

  So Xu Xie called Xiao Bai and asked him to come downstairs.

  Xiaobai opened the car door and sat in the passenger seat.

  Xu Xie's handsome face and pale eyes showed little emotion.

  The car carrying Xiaobai drove onto the street and soon merged into the dense traffic around it.

  The man in the driver's seat said nothing. His features were sharp and angular, and the lines of his profile looked as if they were precisely carved with a knife. The workmanship was perfect. Xiao Bai stared at him for a while. Even though Xu Xie noticed that he was looking at him, he did not feel embarrassed about being caught. Instead, he stared at Xu Xie more directly.

  Xu Xie glanced at Xiao Bai, then turned his indifferent eyes away.

  The car sped away and soon stopped outside an open-air teahouse.

  At the parking attendant's signal, the car moved into the parking space and the two people in the car got out one after another.

  Xiao Bai followed Xu Xie about one meter away, entered the teahouse, walked up the wooden overhead stairs, and climbed to the second floor.

  Then I found a seat next to the railing covered with green ivy and sat down.

  "Two cups of Keemun black tea." As the waiter approached, Xu Xie said directly without waiting for the other party to ask.

  "Okay, wait a moment."

  The waiter turned and left. It seemed that Xu Xie finally looked Xiao Bai in the face at this time. His eyes were as sharp as a blade, and he looked Xiao Bai thoroughly from inside out.

  Xiao Bai's lips moved slightly, but he didn't say anything. He was waiting for Xu Xie to explain his purpose.

  Xu Xie didn't beat around the bush and said directly: "I saw Yang An at the Linjiang Club last night, but he seemed to have caused some trouble at the time."

  Xiao Bai's eyes changed for a moment: "Yes, a little bit." But he didn't deny it.

  "It just so happens that a friend of mine knows someone from the club. Do you and Yang An know who you are provoking?"

  Xiao Bai knew, but that was because of the system, so he just shook his head and said, "I'm not sure, Master Xu, do you know him?"

  Xu Xie chuckled softly. Qi Du was only a small city, but he knew most of the people in the circle. Although he had no business dealings with that person, he would occasionally run into him on some occasions. They were not friends, but they were acquaintances.

  "I know him, Lin Yuan. He's a very big shot. I guess Yang An must have offended him, so he asked you for help, right?" Xu Xie didn't ask Yang An what he had done specifically. In fact, he knew in his heart that some things, especially those that were interesting enough, would spread very quickly. Not only him, but many people knew that Lin Yuan was cuckolded, and everyone was watching the joke tacitly.

  No matter which circle, what is never lacking is people watching the fun.

  Xu Xie himself was not very interested in the excitement, but he unexpectedly became interested in the people who were participating in the excitement.