1.19

As for where Xiaobai went this week, no one in the dormitory asked, as if they were just strangers living under the same roof.

  The other three formed a small group and excluded Xiao Bai. As for Xiao Bai, they ignored him, but he did the same, and was spared some hypocritical communication that was already superficial.

  The weekend was approaching, and Xia Yan sent the location and time of the cocktail party to Xiao Bai's mobile phone. Xiao Bai began to plan and prepare how to sneak into the cocktail party without an invitation.

  Halfway through his plan, an uninvited guest found his dormitory.

  The dormitory door was not closed at that time. Some roommates went to the dormitory next door, and the door was half open. There was no one else in the room except Xiaobai. With a week of classes suspended, Xiaobai could only use his spare time to catch up with the lessons by self-study.

  When there was a knock on the door, he was packing his books and preparing to go to a quiet classroom in the teaching building to study.

  I turned my head suddenly and saw a beautiful but unfamiliar face.

  "...Ye Yang." The girl was wearing a light blue chiffon shirt and a solid-colored long skirt. The smile on her face was fake, but the look she gave Xiao Bai was surprisingly familiar.

  "Zhou Ying, Tan Yao's fiancée."

  In fact, there was no need for 96 to explain it specifically. When Xiaobai's eyes swept across Zhou Ying's slightly protruding belly, he had already guessed the girl's specific identity.

  Xiaobai stood up from the wooden bench, his face full of confusion: "You are..."

  "Zhou Ying, we like the same person." Zhou Ying didn't say who specifically, she believed Xiao Bai should know.

  Xiao Bai was so shocked that he took a step back. He looked around in panic, as if trying to find something to lean on.

  Zhou Ying stood at the door with no intention of going in. People were coming and going in the corridor behind her from time to time. They all knew Xiao Bai. When they saw a beautiful girl talking to Xiao Bai, some people looked at her secretly.

  "Let's go somewhere else. It's not convenient to talk here." Zhou Ying turned and walked to the right. The dormitory building was square in shape, with stairs at each corner. Generally speaking, most people would walk up the stairs on both sides of the entrance. As for the two at the back, few people walked there.

  Turning the corner and entering a staircase platform, Zhou Ying turned sideways and looked at Xiao Bai who was following her.

  "I'm not here to blame you. I only have one request: that you leave Tan Yao." Zhou Ying spoke immediately when Xiao Bai walked into the stairs.

  Xiaobai was so shocked that his facial expression froze.

  "There will be a cocktail party tomorrow. I will have someone take you in and give you a chance to meet Tan Yao. Tell Tan Yao directly that you like someone else. After tomorrow, I hope you will completely withdraw from Tan Yao's sight."

  "This is not a request, this is a must."

  Zhou Ying put her hand on her belly and stroked it gently. There was a living life inside. Originally, she didn't mind Xiao Bai following Tan Yao. Tan Yao was not her first boyfriend. She had had many boyfriends before. How could she not know that it was impossible for someone like Tan Yao to settle down and have only one person living in his eyes and heart.