Extra 6

After hearing Jian Yubo's promise, Xiao Bai's timidity faded a lot, and even the corners of his mouth curled up.

  He was handsome to begin with, and even without smiling, he could instantly attract people's attention. Suddenly he smiled, like the first melting of snow, with a charming look in his eyes. Jian Yubo was almost instantly bewitched and leaned forward.

  However, when Jian Yubo was about to kiss Xiaobai on the lips, Xiaobai turned his head to the side, so Jian Yubo kissed Xiaobai on the face.

  Jian Yubo stepped back and felt the resistance from Xiaobai. He stared and thought for a moment and guessed that Xiaobai had just escaped from the predicament and saw that the two people who almost killed him were with him. Although he didn't say anything on the surface, he must be feeling uneasy in his heart.

  "I'm sorry." Jian Yubo held Xiaobai's hand and said to him.

  Xiaobai raised his drooping eyelids and shook his head: "I just..."

  "I know." Jian Yubo stretched out his hand and put it in front of Xiaobai's lips, indicating that he didn't need to explain.

  Then Jian Yubo stood up and pulled Xiaobai away from the chair.

  "I'll take you to the room. You may have to stay here for a few days." Jian Yubo let go of his hand and let Xiaobai go out with him.

  Xiaobai had learned the general situation from 96 before he came, but he had to pretend that he knew nothing and followed Jian Yubo's words and asked, "Can't we leave right away?"

  "No." After leaving the room, the two turned left, Jian Yubo led the way in front, and Xiaobai lagged behind. Jian Yubo then explained the specific reason for staying here, "There are mutant creatures in this city, with a certain degree of intelligence, and they have crystals in their bodies."

  "Crystal?" Xiaobai was a little surprised.

  "Crystals can help increase superpowers." Jian Yubo did not hide this from Xiao Bai. There was no need to do so. He personally did not have much desire for crystals. Compared to crystals, he cared more about the person next to him. The other person's useful healing superpower seemed to have another function beyond just helping to heal wounds.

  Jian Yubo clearly remembered the strange changes in his body when he kissed the boy before. He had been planning to find a time to confirm it again, but something unexpected happened and they were forced to separate. Now that Xiaobai is back with him, the previously shelved plan can be brought up again.

  Jian Yubo led Xiaobai to a room, opened the door, and stepped aside to let Xiaobai go in.

  After entering the house, Xiaobai quickly looked around. It was obvious that the house had been tidied and cleaned, and the floor was so clean that it was almost spotless.

  He turned around, and Jian Yubo followed him into the house.

  "Yu Bo, where do you live?" Xiao Bai asked.

  "It's right next door to you. Do you want to come and see my room?" Jian Yubo made the invitation. He and Xiaobai got together after the apocalypse. They were nominally lovers, but the contact between him and Xiaobai was only kissing, and there was no deeper relationship.

  "Okay." Xiaobai said with a smile.

  He only shows such a smile in front of Jian Yubo. To anyone else, he has a cold and indifferent expression. In terms of appearance, he is absolutely attractive. Such a person likes him, so Jian Yubo will naturally have some sense of accomplishment and satisfaction.