1.14

"When?" Wei Chong shook his head and then laughed out loud.

  He looked at Fang Qiu with a playful look in his eyes: "It seems that Tan Yao, this little lover, is quite capable."

  Fang Qiu understood the implicit meaning of Wei Chong's words at the first moment. He did not deny it because Wei Chong's guess was not wrong.

  "Three days. I'll come here to pick you up in three days." Fang Qiu seemed to have taken a step back.

  Fang Qiu was not worried about what would happen to Xiao Bai. That man had two faces in front of people and behind their backs. No, maybe more than two, but many. So Fang Qiu had reason to believe that nothing would happen to Xiao Bai. At most, he would just hook up with Wei Chong again. Anyway, he was a playboy by nature, so hooking up with one person would make no difference.

  "Okay." Wei Chong nodded to show his agreement.

  Three days was enough time, enough for him to get to know a person carefully from the outside to the inside, and to understand what made the other person different from other people.

  After receiving the reply, Fang Qiu started the engine and the sports car rushed forward quickly.

  About half a minute after the others left, Wei Chong made a phone call and asked his subordinates to do something.

  Over at the teahouse, when Xiaobai woke up from his deep sleep, the sky outside had already turned gray, and it was the early morning of the next day. He opened his eyes and was stunned for a long time when he saw the unfamiliar environment around him.

  Then he supported himself with his elbows on the quilt and sat up. However, in the process of getting up, he unexpectedly found that his body was soft and limp. He had obviously had a good sleep and his strength should have been restored.

  Leaning against the head of the bed, he lowered his head and looked at his right hand. His right palm was wrapped in thick gauze, and he felt a strong sense of numbness and dull pain. His fingers seemed not to be his own, and they felt heavy when he moved them.

  I tried to bend the bones of my left hand. Although there was no pain, the feeling of weakness was extremely strong.

  The muscles cannot be exerted, and even the spine needs to be leaned against the wall, otherwise you might fall sideways.

  "I've injected some muscle relaxant into your body." 96's round body floated out of the void.

  Xiaobai raised his eyes, his gaze was calm, he looked at the door on the side and asked, "Who?"

  "A friend of Wei Chong, Li Ling."

  "Li Ling?" Xiao Bai narrowed his eyes slightly.

  "The owner of this teahouse, there are rarely people coming here, usually no more than four a day."

  "Wei Chong left?" This development was a little beyond Xiao Bai's expectations. He sent him to a friend's house and bandaged his wounds well. This person unexpectedly did not follow the routine.

  96 nodded his furry little head: "Let's go."

  "Oh, by the way, Fang Qiu has met with Wei Chong, and the two had a peaceful discussion. Fang Qiu will pick you up in three days."

  Xiaobai tilted his head back, resting it against the wall, a slightly amused smile spreading across the corners of his mouth.

  Li Ling finished cooking and pushed the door open. The first thing she saw was Xiao Bai smiling. She was stunned for a moment, then raised her hand and knocked on the door symbolically.