Don't know how long it's gonna take to (really) feel okay (final) (wisdom teeth)

Trigger warning: sh.

On Tuesday you had the therapy appointment as well as the weight in appointment. As everyone suspected, you had lost weight. Dr. Maine increased your antidepressants to help with the anxiety and loss of interest you were experiencing, they advised you to get back on the meal plan, since you confessed to not following it completely. Yet, you managed to convince the doctors that it was nothing to be worried about and that getting back on track with the food was all you needed. That's what you believed too; you hadn't realized how you were spiraling into that place again. Yet, you had no plans of gaining weight, you thought that you could just eat a bit more and maintain like you were right now.

- "I'm getting my wisdom teeth surgery done tomorrow, mom told me about it the day before yesterday and that has been pretty stressing. All this dentist stuff has been really difficult and nerve racking" you told the psychiatrist. It was true, but it was deeper than that, food and body image were getting out of control again for you.

The doctor was understanding but firm in telling you that you couldn't lose any more weight, he called your mom and asked you to wait outside.

- "I know that the surgery recovery will be difficult, but she needs to stay on top of this slip. It would be good to have some supplements at home. I'll ask Dr. Sach to send you a list of soft foods that could help Elizabeth to keep properly nourishing her body and instructions for you to make her foods more calorie dense"

Andrea agreed and took you home. Taylor invited you and Tree to dinner to her favorite sushi restaurant, she wanted you to be able to enjoy eating something you loved before the surgery. You were incredibly anxious but decided to enjoy your last dinner too.

Everyone noticed how anxious you were during the whole meal, but they tried to keep the conversation fun for you and discretely support you. At the next day your mom gave you a big breakfast, in advance.

- "It's too much. I'm not eating this much" you said pushing your plate away.

- "You are. You're going to be in pain after the surgery and you need to keep your body well nourished, you heard Dr. Maine. You need to stick to your meal plan; you're having more now in case you can't handle later"

- "But I cannot eat everything on my meal plan at breakfast, mom"

- "It's not everything on your meal plan, it's just what morning snack and breakfast would look combined" Taylor intervened calming you down.

You sighted but started to eat. A while later you were sitting in the orthodontist waiting room, he happened to be an oral surgeon as well. He called you inside and said that only one person could be with you for the surgery, to minimize the risk of infection.

- "But we can definitely apply the anesthesia with your mom and your sister here, you can think who you want to stay with you while we numb you"

- "Tay, please" you said, and the blonde took her chair to your side, and you opened your mouth.

- "I'm glad that you went to your dentist, your teeth are looking healthy. Those fillings are looking great" he said, then placed the x-rays scans on the holder and prepared the anesthesia. He injected you over three times on each side, upper and bottom. It definitely hurt, but, since some weeks ago you went through something very similar, you were expecting something worse than the last time, and it was actually less painful. When you were numbed, Andrea held your hand and said:

- "I'll be outside, I know that you want Taylor in here. Good luck, darling. See you later"

You replied a "love you" that came out wobbly and sounded funny. Taylor laughed.