Sneak Peek

Dustin P.O.V

It's been two weeks since Isaiah and I have been awake. And speaking for myself, it feels pretty damn good to see my family, kids, and the most beautiful woman I call Nurse Reecé. *smiles*

I was in the room, alone because the doctor wanted Isaiah and I to have separate rooms because of what happened two weeks ago. I guess it was cool. *shrugs* Anyways. It's 9:30 at night and this is the time Dakota usually walks around to check on the patients and I think right about now she should be walking out of Isaiah's room and coming into mine.

*Knock Knock*

Me: Come in!

Dakota: (walks in) Hey! How are you feeling?

Me: Good, now. *smiling*

Dakota: *clears her throat* I can see that.

I followed what she was looking at...*groaned* and seen that my dick was rising through the sheets. I looked up at her and seen she was giggling. This happened every time she came in here to check on me.

Dakota: I hope I'm not the cause of you getting aroused.?

Me: I think you are. Because it doesn't happen whenever Ruby or the rest come in here.

Dakota: Oh. *cleared her throat, again* Um,.....do you need anything?

Me: Yeah.

Dakota: What?

Me: .........You.

Dakota: 😳

Me: Come here.

She slowly walked over to me as if she was unsure but, finally made it in front of me. I motioned her to come closer until our lips were an inch away. I used my thumb and index finger to place her lips upon mine.

--------------------------------------------

The rest will be up whenever I finish.