Forever Lied To

Three Weeks Later

Zaire

Alejandra: Baby, come on! I want to dance!

Me: Then go dance!

She pouted and that made me laugh. I got up and grabbed her hand and led her to the dance floor. A song came on and it had a Caribbean feel to it. They had girls dancing to it and they seen Alejandra and pulled up to the stage with them.

[A/N: Listen or not..to the song that's in the m/m as you read the rest of this little part. Y'all may or may not like it but I love it.]

Standing in the crowd with everyone else, I started to get the vibe that was radiating  off of them and really got into the great environment especially with my baby up on stage. Ever since we got here, her attitude, mindset, just everything has been nothing but positive. Don't get me wrong, I've been positive too but it's just something that's making me nervous. I don't let it show when I'm with my baby but I know it would ruin her time being here.

Snapping out of my moment when I felt little hands touched my face, I looked down and seen two brown orbs looking back up at me.

Alejandra: Did you enjoy it?

Me: *smiles* Yeah. You were great.

Alejandra: You spaced out for the rest of the performance.

Me: I'm sorry, Mi Amor.

I placed both of my hands on her waist and pulled her closer. Leaning down, I placed my lips upon hers, feeling her melt into the kiss and my arms. All of the sudden, it started raining.

We didn't care. It just made it all the more better.

Carnell

Me: So...let me get this straight....so you guys didn't give me up.....I was abducted?!?!?!

They both nodded.

Charlotte: We knew exactly who took you and did everything we could but when we was told that she fled the city and at that time, we couldn't leave Cuba.

Me: You saying that I'm Cuban and black?

Charles: Yes. Both of our families is half Cuban and half black.

Me: Wow.

Then all of the sudden, their door bell rings. Charlotte gets up and goes to answer the door. I heard voices and then footsteps. When I heard the footsteps stop, I turned around to see a man and a woman. They looked just like.....

Charlotte: Carnell, this is your aunt and uncle, Marcella and Zaire.

Me: *shocked* You're Zaire's parents?

M & Z: Yes.

Zaire Sr.: Is he here with you?

Me: Uh...no. He's on vacation.

Zaire Sr.: Oh.

Me: If you guys want, I can ask him when he gets back, could I give you his number.

Marcella: That's would be great. *smiles*

So me and Zaire are blood related?. Cousins.

——————————————————

What do y'all think?

Vote. Comment.

P.s.: Please excuse any mistakes. Thanks!